Forgein marriage

Hello I hope you are well ..i'm moroccan women ..A friend of  mine recommended this site to me where i Can find all the answers to my questions about the forgein marriage .. the person I want to marry is German and a non-Muslim and we want to get married ... But we don't know where to start, everything Complex, a lot of unintelligible required documents .. Can you help me pleaaase ??
Persons who have previous experience
Persons who have some information

Left comment belong we will so gratful to youu

Thanks & regards

If you are non muslim Moroccan it is ok or if you are Muslim Moroccan and to whom you are going to marry if he become muslim it is ok otherwise if you muslim and husband non muslim its mean you are not obeying sharia muhammadi, Regarding required documents for marriage in Germany go to website and get full updated information.

Hallo madam I am from marocco and I saw you questions about marriage from a German man so the first thing is to send him all you papers that he will need to give that to the consulate so you can send they by pictures with a good quality or by fax so you must send him you passport information and you ID card and   your identical copy of the civil status book , your  picture , La fish anthropométrique ......after sending that he must go to the consulate and give the request  that he will married you and they will ask about your information then he will give the all informations, then if he comes to morocco you can do the act of marriage and you must go  together to German's consulate in Rabat and give them a requiste and you will wait for there answers and you don't forget to prepar yourself for the language Deutsche diploma in Cute institute in Marrakesh or everywhere in morocco to be ready if the consulate accept your Documents .
And good luck with your husband I with a brilliant live with my respect

I'm so grateful for you Monsieur , thanks a lot for you precious informations you gave us , we really appreciate your effort and you Time to write all that informations , you are so kind
We have request please you have an Instagram account , we need semeone like you who help us in the process , if it possible Monsieur , we gonna be so happy then
Thannnnnkd

Welcome I am so sorry about some mistakes  in writing okey that's my Instagram account :
Eitelkeitszerstörer_officiel

If you are getting married in morocco under sharia law. The rules are below.
According to Islamic law, marriages between Muslim women and non-Muslim men are not permitted. In order to marry a Muslim woman, a non-Muslim man must convert. The procedure is quick and involves reciting a phrase in front of two imams. Subsequently, practising Islam is not required.

Alternatively get married in the german consulate or embassy in Morocco if that's an option. The other alternative is to go to Germany and get married.

Converting to Islam can be a formality ( and is a formality ) knowing how many Moroccans are actually practicing muslims.

Hello I'm from Maldives and I'm a Muslim. My partner is Spanish and he want to convert to Islam.

We want to get married in islamic way in Morocco as we both live in spain. What documents would we require and how long the process take ?

Any information is highly appreciated. Thank you

@shahoolarasheed get married in Spain, it's far far easier.