Cancel Applied EP application from Agency

Hi,

I've accepted an offer from an agency and they applied my EP on 25th Jan. EP is still pending. And I got to know few of others who applied through the same agency having their EP pending for more than 2 months. In Past week their EPs got rejected while my one is yet pending. I got to know that the agency having low EP quota therefore the EPs getting rejected.
I asked the agency to cancel my application via email and calls. This agency is worst it comes to answering calls and reply to emails. But they have not yet cancel it or giving me any status of what's taken from their side to cancel the application.

I cannot go for another job offer because of this. Is there any way for myself to contact Mom and get this cancelled.?? Kindly help

I today read reviews of this agency and almost all say HR do not answer calls or take any actions 🙁

This is just another example of a bad employment agency (of which there are many) screwing up things for the applicant. It is always better to avoid them and deal with the employer directly!
You are right, no other work pass can be applied for as long as your current application isn't cancelled. The employer (or their agency) must cancel it as soon as you terminate the employment contract.
If the agency does not respond, you could try to contact the employer about this!
If that also fails, you could contact MoM, explaining the situation and submitting proof (i.e. your termination notice and employment contract showing that you are entitled to a termination before start of work). They might then, at their discretion, cancel the application.

Hi Beppi,

Thanks for the reply.
I managed to call them using wife's number and they answered. ( cunning people)

They first reluctant to withdraw and told need to discuss with management etc and told it'll take a week to decide. I called back again next day and sort of told sternly to withdraw it as I don't wish to continue in anyways.
Within 30 mins they withdraw it.

I'm now looking for new job again. After  wasting 2 months of my precious time. 😒

As I said, it is best to avoid employment agents. In future, better deal with employers directly!

@Awwass hi will this affect your next EP application?

@Awwass  hi  same situation here, will this withdraw affect your next EP application