Romania work visa

MY dreams Romania, because am poor family ,before am working there dubai 8 years my job is sings work and acrylic fabricator and vinyl application and aluminium glass work I know so pls I don't know how to apply? ??

Please read for information!

HI I am Muhammad iqbal from Pakistan I need work visa Romania  I have experience driving and electric work kindly help me
HI I am Muhammad iqbal from Pakistan I need work visa Romania  I have experience driving and electric work kindly help me
- @Iqbal Bala

My help Agriculture  work visa  mohammad Hanif  form pakistan
My help Agriculture  work visa  mohammad Hanif  form pakistan
- @hanif0098765

No "Please" or "thank you"?  Manners count!

No one here can help you find a job, it's up to you!  You're welcome.

Romaniac

@Iqbal Bala  it's urgent?1f923.svg1f923.svg1f923.svg1f923.svg

Yes 🙂

@Iqbal Bala why it's urgent? 1f602.svg1f602.svg1f602.svg1f602.svg1f602.svg1f602.svg

Why you smiling
Why you smiling
- @Iqbal Bala

Probably because it's ridiculous.  This forum has been flooded with people from Bangladesh, Pakistan, and other 3rd world countries "urgently" begging for jobs every other day despite having no essential skills or ability to speak the national language.   

HI I am Muhammad Rasan from Srilanka I need work visa Romania  I Am experience driver  help me

HI I am Muhammad Rasan from Srilanka I need work visa Romania I Am experience driver help me
-@abdul rasak33

Please read https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=961872

I I am Muhammad Rafat Ahammed from Bangladesh I need work visa Romania I have experience Construction worker and electric work  IAM working job Malaysia 6 year Experience kindly help me

Hello Muhammad,

Welcome to expat.com!

The first thing to do is to read the Living in Romania guide for expats. You will find information regarding visas and the job market in Romania there.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed