Article 27 no reason

Bad intention how funny. Romania plays a fu.... Game with my life.i loss my money time and hard working 🙂.

Bad intention how funny. Romania plays a fu.... Game with my life.i loss my money time and hard working 🙂.
-@REZAUL HASAN

You haven't explained much about your situation, and to be honest, what you have written makes no sense, so I am not sure anyone will be able to help you.

Presumably, he was denied a visa.  Hard work, time and money does not obligate any country to issue a visa. 

@romaniac

TBH, I intend to remain in România permanently, but I realise I am an at-will guest and I feel I have to keep my naturally smart-ass lunacy somewhat in check to remain welcome. 😇

@romaniac
TBH, I intend to remain in România permanently, but I realise I am an at-will guest and I feel I have to keep my naturally smart-ass lunacy somewhat in check to remain welcome. 😇
-@JohnnyStLouis

What is your point exactly and how does it relate to the topic of being denied a visa?  Are you trying to say you believe you may be subject to removal for your "character"?

Romaniac