Massive job adverts on the Romania forum

Hi everyone,

I would like to inform you that a few weeks ago we had an influx of job requests on the forum.
As such, we have decided to write a short guideline to help the new comers on the forum.

If you are looking for a job or if you want to offer a job, you will need to post an advert in the :

JOBS IN ROMANIA SECTION

If you have any questions regarding work in Romania or on Expatriation to Romania in general, you first need to go through the :

ROMANIA EXPAT GUIDE

For more details on our forum rules, please consult the :

ROMANIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT

Important Note :

All job requests and offers will not be accepted in the forum and will immediately be removed by the moderation team.
Thank you to keep the forum clean and to post questions related to expatriation in Romania only.

Thank you for your attention,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

@Priscilla

Hi , please am Enock and am from Ghana and looking for jobs , and am interested and would be happy if you can assist me .. Thank you ..
@Priscilla

Hi , please am Enock and am from Ghana and looking for jobs , and am interested and would be happy if you can assist me .. Thank you ..
- @enockkoomson931

Priscilla already assisted you by writing her post above.  Please READ it more closely and follow her suggestions.

@Priscilla can I aak something?

@Priscilla can I aak something?
-@aktom79

That's the idea of the forum, you ask questions and members try and answer the poster. What do you want to know?