Romania spouse visa

Hi guys, I'm a Pakistani citizen and my wife is a Romanian national, we got married in Dubai court, then she returned to Romania to register our marriage in Romania to get a Romanian marriage certificate, i have also registered our marriage in Pakistan by law, now my wife is in Romania and I'm in Pakistan, i was applied for family reunification visa but they have refused my visa with the reason that (there are reasons to believe that the visa being requested for the purpose of illegal migration) now what should i do, what we should do to prove that our marriage is 100% genuine and legal, there are no such purpose behind our marriage, do i have to reapply or i can appeal for visa rejection?
How can we prove that our marriage is genuine. I will be your thankful if someone can help me out about our case

Salam bro,
U should apply again, they may reject 2/3 times, dont worry.

Assuming from what you have written, both you and your partner were present in Dubai to get married at the Dubai Courts.

Why have you or your partner not officiated your marraige at either the Embassy of Pakistan or the Embassy of Romania? What sense does it make for the two of you to be married under the jurisdiction of a third country of whom none of you belong as citizens.

If you have registered you marraige by law in your country, why is your wife back in Romania? Can't you arrange for a visa for your wife to be with you in Pakistan instead?

TheEarthkeeper wrote:

Assuming from what you have written, both you and your partner were present in Dubai to get married at the Dubai Courts.

Why have you or your partner not officiated your marraige at either the Embassy of Pakistan or the Embassy of Romania? What sense does it make for the two of you to be married under the jurisdiction of a third country of whom none of you belong as citizens.

If you have registered you marraige by law in your country, why is your wife back in Romania? Can't you arrange for a visa for your wife to be with you in Pakistan instead?

brother we got married in Dubai court, i was working in Dubai as a resident of Dubai, but my wife just came over there in Dubai for just ten days for getting married, i couldn't afford to stay in hotel or a rental home for a long time that why she came to me in Dubai for ten days and we got our marriage certificate from Dubai court at the last day of her trip, but i was registered our marriage in Pakistan embassy and got marriage certificate from Pakistan embassy, so my wife came back in Romania and now she have also registered our marriage in Romania as per law of Romania and she got our Romanian marriage certificate, she is living our ther with her family and her family, mother and father wants that now first i come to Romania, her whole family is also very familiar with me, that's why i was applied for visa to go Romania

TheEarthkeeper wrote:

And it was also easy for us to get married in Dubai because she didn't need a visa for come Dubai, she just needs a air ticket to fly for Dubai, And for Pakistan vist visa there was also a lot of requirements for her because we were not married that time so she must had to apply for vist visa of Pakistan

If you find it expensive to stay for a few days in the county/city that your partner is from, how do you plan to support yourself? Keeping aside supporting your partner to whom you are married.

If you truly know your partner and her family also knows you and are intrested in having you come over, you could have decided to get married in Romania in the first place. Her parents would have given you a declaration/notarized invitation letter whereby they would have been happy to have you come over and live with them for this ocassion since their daughter chooses to get married at the local city hall of their county/city. After all you don't just get married every other day.

People in Romania have a deep consent of being in a relationship/courtship before getting married to an induvidual. It is a important part of one's life. If it was easy for your partner to come down to Dubai and get married to you as she does not need a visa to travel, it is equally possible for her to have you come over and officiate the marraige in Romania making it simpler for your reunification.

You could have applied for a long term stay visa for Romania while you were a resident of Dubai with your partner by visiting the Romanian Embassy after officiating your marraige there. Why haven't you done that?

However, you should have done your due deligence correctly. Being married to an induvidual is a lot more than registering it as PER LAW. If you find it expensive to support yourself in Romania for 10 days and need a person to come over in Dubai to be with you, it is hard to believe. Dubai is extremly expensive in staying, travelling and general cost of living. You should have taken the trouble to visit Romania and conduct your marraige in Romania or atleast get married in your respective embassy of Pakistan, not in Dubai Courts under a seperate jurisdiction.

As a Pakistani, are you not allowed to get married to a foreign citizen as per the law of your country?

TheEarthkeeper wrote:

If you find it expensive to stay for a few days in the county/city that your partner is from, how do you plan to support yourself? Keeping aside supporting your partner to whom you are married.

If you truly know your partner and her family also knows you and are intrested in having you come over, you could have decided to get married in Romania in the first place. Her parents would have given you a declaration/notarized invitation letter whereby they would have been happy to have you come over and live with them for this ocassion since their daughter chooses to get married at the local city hall of their county/city. After all you don't just get married every other day.

People in Romania have a deep consent of being in a relationship/courtship before getting married to an induvidual. It is a important part of one's life. If it was easy for your partner to come down to Dubai and get married to you as she does not need a visa to travel, it is equally possible for her to have you come over and officiate the marraige in Romania making it simpler for your reunification.

You could have applied for a long term stay visa for Romania while you were a resident of Dubai with your partner by visiting the Romanian Embassy after officiating your marraige there. Why haven't you done that?

However, you should have done your due deligence correctly. Being married to an induvidual is a lot more than registering it as PER LAW. If you find it expensive to support yourself in Romania for 10 days and need a person to come over in Dubai to be with you, it is hard to believe. Dubai is extremly expensive in staying, travelling and general cost of living. You should have taken the trouble to visit Romania and conduct your marraige in Romania or atleast get married in your respective embassy of Pakistan, not in Dubai Courts under a seperate jurisdiction.

As a Pakistani, are you not allowed to get married to a foreign citizen as per the law of your country?

After marriage how could i apply for a long stay visa from Dubai, because our marriage was not registered in Romanian embassy, me and my wife have been there in Romania embassy but they said first you have to get appointment and then you can come, my wife had to go back Romania, they said you can go Romania and register your marriage in Romania, then we have faced problem of declaration that they must need a notarized declaration from me to register our marriage, in Dubai i tried everywhere but they didn't attested declaration by notary public, they said we can't attest this kind of declaration, that's why i resigned from my job and xame back in Pakistan, i sent her declaration and then we faced a other problem because my name was not correct on my birthday certificate, then i got other birthday certificate and sent her, after all that finally she have registered our marriage and got Romanian marriage certificate, now if she wants that i come to Romania then why should I don't go? Because I'm afraid to go over there in Romania? She can travel a long way to Dubai even although being a women, so now I can't go to her? Because I'm afraid to go Romania? What my wife will think about me ?

Your reply is self explanatory.

Firstly, for any consular services in an embassy of the country in any part of the world - you do need an appointment, you just cannot walk in; as there are many who come to the embassy especially within a time slot for every type of query. For a subject like getting married 10 days might be the case if you do so at the Dubai Courts, however, as per the jurisdictions of other countries, it takes almost 2 to 3 weeks only to get a date after all the documentation is presented correctly.

Secondly, how was the due diligence done at Dubai Courts who officiated your process?
Did they not check or require your birth certificate as the documentation to be submitted by you for your process? Checking one's name correctly on the birth certificate happens way earlier than being required for a wedding. You might have applied for a passport or renewed it while being a resident in Dubai. Why didn't you correct the certificate then and only did so after your partner applied for a marriage certificate? The Romanian Authorities require not only that your birth certificate is legit and corresponding to the details of your valid ID, but they also have to be attested by the relevant authorities far prior to submission for a marriage certificate in Romania.

Thirdly, as far as a written declaration by you is concerned. Again, if your partner AS A WOMEN can travel all the way to Dubai to be a part of your process; you could have taken the trouble to come to Romania yourself and accompany her for the application of your marriage certificate and/or apply for the family reunification visa. As mentioned to you earlier, you can apply for a long term visa as a tourist which does not require you to have your Romanian marriage certificate yet. Your partner could have bought a simple invitation letter from her end or from her parents who you have mentioned KNOW YOU and you could have applied for a long term 90-day visa after submitting the relevant documents at the embassy in Dubai with her presence. If you have resigned from your job and returned back to your country to provide a declaration from your end, you could have saved a lot of time and shown intent by being present in the country WITH your partner to finish the formalities had you done your due diligence correctly and applied for the right visa from Dubai itself.

Dubai Courts have a different scheme of things in officiating weddings. Their courts are based as per the Sharia Law which is not what happens in EU Countries, be it with an EU Citizen of any faith. You could have got married at the Embassy of Pakistan directly rather than going through a court of a third country of whom you are not a citizen. Most expatriates always choose to get married at the embassy of their countries. Since your partner was a tourist, the Romanian embassy was not an option as she didn't have a residence visa. But why not the embassy of your country? Your partner would have saved herself a lot hassle if the authorities could have seen that she has been married to her partner under the jurisdiction of his own country.

Try appealing for your case, or if you have a chance to apply for a visa as a tourist from your country of residence.

TheEarthkeeper wrote:

Your reply is self explanatory.

Firstly, for any consular services in an embassy of the country in any part of the world - you do need an appointment, you just cannot walk in; as there are many who come to the embassy especially within a time slot for every type of query. For a subject like getting married 10 days might be the case if you do so at the Dubai Courts, however, as per the jurisdictions of other countries, it takes almost 2 to 3 weeks only to get a date after all the documentation is presented correctly.

Secondly, how was the due diligence done at Dubai Courts who officiated your process?
Did they not check or require your birth certificate as the documentation to be submitted by you for your process? Checking one's name correctly on the birth certificate happens way earlier than being required for a wedding. You might have applied for a passport or renewed it while being a resident in Dubai. Why didn't you correct the certificate then and only did so after your partner applied for a marriage certificate? The Romanian Authorities require not only that your birth certificate is legit and corresponding to the details of your valid ID, but they also have to be attested by the relevant authorities far prior to submission for a marriage certificate in Romania.

Thirdly, as far as a written declaration by you is concerned. Again, if your partner AS A WOMEN can travel all the way to Dubai to be a part of your process; you could have taken the trouble to come to Romania yourself and accompany her for the application of your marriage certificate and/or apply for the family reunification visa. As mentioned to you earlier, you can apply for a long term visa as a tourist which does not require you to have your Romanian marriage certificate yet. Your partner could have bought a simple invitation letter from her end or from her parents who you have mentioned KNOW YOU and you could have applied for a long term 90-day visa after submitting the relevant documents at the embassy in Dubai with her presence. If you have resigned from your job and returned back to your country to provide a declaration from your end, you could have saved a lot of time and shown intent by being present in the country WITH your partner to finish the formalities had you done your due diligence correctly and applied for the right visa from Dubai itself.

Dubai Courts have a different scheme of things in officiating weddings. Their courts are based as per the Sharia Law which is not what happens in EU Countries, be it with an EU Citizen of any faith. You could have got married at the Embassy of Pakistan directly rather than going through a court of a third country of whom you are not a citizen. Most expatriates always choose to get married at the embassy of their countries. Since your partner was a tourist, the Romanian embassy was not an option as she didn't have a residence visa. But why not the embassy of your country? Your partner would have saved herself a lot hassle if the authorities could have seen that she has been married to her partner under the jurisdiction of his own country.

Try appealing for your case, or if you have a chance to apply for a visa as a tourist from your country of residence.

Bro when we got married in Dubai that time i didn't have all that information for what you are talking about, simply we got her unmarried certain from her Romanian embassy and we got married in court, court only required my residency card and my passport, they didn't even ask me my birthday certificate, from my wife they need her passport unmarried certificate and a certificate from Islamic centre where she was accepted islam, they need a declaration from her father or mother in case a Muslim getting married with non Muslim, but she was already accepted islam and as a Muslim she just need unmarried certificate and passport, we didn't know that time about all these problems, otherwise we could do as you said, it was not our planed marriage or for some personal benefits, we love eachother and after talking a long time and having a lot problem we got married, you are saying everything everything correct on behalf of you , but we had no such information how you are telling me now, but let me know if you can that what we should do to proof that our marriage is 100% genuine and we wants to be together

You made it complicated for your self. I'm Pakistani national, living in Dubai, married to Romanian citizen, who also lives with me here. If you are a genuine family then Romanian consulate will have no problem to issue visa to you as family reunification. For you only solution can be either she travels to Pakistan and then you apply visa from Islamabad or come back on residency visa of Dubai and apply from here.
As you are spouse of Romania citizen, so there won't be even any visa fee.

Hi Farrukh
If your marriage is genuine ,don't worry for refusal.
Apply again and again. Romanian embassy will definitely issue you temporary visa to come to Romania to join your wife
Good luck

When did you marry her and do you have a child after marriage?

Hello Farrukh,
First of all find out why denied your visa?  Embassy never refuse any visa unless they have doubt.  Clear their doubt and re apply.

My second advice for you is, if you are Dubia resident, why not apply for the Romanian visa from Dubai.

My third advice is : Tell you wife to take visit visa of Pakistan and come to you and stay in Pakistan with you.  After all you married her because you love her and not because you want to live in Romania...right? Even she refused to come to Pakistan because she would like to live in Romania, than why married a foreigner?

Writing so long messages will never help you.

Good luck.

Hi Deep
A couple have been interviewed few days ago before  she should get her residence card.
How long it can take to get response and is there any chance of refusal?
What rules apply when someone get refusal?
Is there a chance of appeal against the decision?