Processing

Hi  Experts in this Forum,

Just want to know process of dataflow verification,

I had pending application for EP which was based on Bachelor degree from Semi government college & i had completed my masters which I had get the certificates when i want to put renewal application.

Presently on 24Jan 2020, MOM asked me to verify through Dataflow, which i did & pay all the necessary charges & submitted all the documents.

Later after 20days i.e., around 155Feb dataflow asked me visit college n submit the originals which i did the same on 5th Mar (I travelled from Singapore to Bangalore & did all the process) & until Jul they said its under process & they will come back asap.

Finally in Sep Dataflow asking me to visit the college which i am not able to do & more over i have received all my Master degree certificates. which i produced with the details on delay from Dataflow & my MBA certificates.

Now on 14th Jan 2021, Dataflow generated report as UNABLE TO VERIFY  due to Candidate did not respond to email or calls or whatsApp, but this i had already enclosed to MOM about this which i was interacting with dataflow team until 20Dec 2020.

When we applied new application with updated Education master degree, still MOM asking for Bachelor degree verification which is reported as UV, master degree proceed for verification on 4th Jan 2021 which dataflow received verification from University & sent mail as below.

"This is to inform you that we were able to obtain the verification from the Iec University, however, we are still awaiting a response from the Accreditation Body. Despite our consistent efforts, the accreditation body has not been responding to our requests due their internal delays. Hence, we are unable to conclude the report.

Please rest assured, as soon as we receive the response from the concerned Accreditation Body, we will share the report."

I don't know whats the processing going on.

Can anyone suggest me how we can take it further.

Your post is full of typing ad grammatical errors, plus wordings unknown to me (What means "lec University" or "reported as UV"???), so that it is difficult to figure out what the situation is.
If I interpret it correctly, Dataflow was engaged to verify your degree, but could not do so due to reasons your post does not clearly describe, but it seems there were some communication problems between you and Dataflow, or between Dataflow and MoM.
MoM relies on such verifications and will not approve your work pass until everything is verified. Therefore you better work closely with Dataflow and/or MoM to make sure you have done your part (even if sometimes you might personally not understand why the actions they ask for are necessary).
Good luck!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply, Please refer the below;

1. I have bachelor Degree in Semi-govt college & Master Degree is with IEC University.

2. MOM requested for Bachelor Degree verification which is been pending from last Year Since Covid 19 dataflow was telling still under process & my EP extended for 3Months as there is delay from Dataflow in Jul.

3. Until Jul they said it's under process & then on 5th Jul they asked me to visit to college with all original certificates which i could not do due to covid & stuck in Singapore.

4. In Jan'21 Dataflow given report as no response from candidate & they given report as "Unable to verify" but until 30Nov'2020 i was in constant touch with Dataflow by WhatsApp & Email until 20Dec'2020, which I have notified MOM regarding the delay.

5. Meanwhile i got all my Master degree certificates also, which my company proceed verification which is same case, dataflow replying to our status as "This is to inform you that we were able to obtain the verification from the IEC University, however, we are still awaiting a response from the Accreditation Body. Despite our consistent efforts, the accreditation body has not been responding to our requests due their internal delays. Hence, we are unable to conclude the report."

6. Regarding my Bachelor Degree verification also Dataflow replied as there is a delay from University.

Hope you understand the case now, suggest me what i can do the above.

waiting for your reply.

Regards,

So now it sounds like your degrees cannot be verified, because your home country institutions are not responding.
Why this happens and how they work is not known to us. Maybe you can contact them directly, or ask this on your home country forum?
I am sorry, but I think I cannot really assist in this any further.
If you are unable to solve this and get the verification, you can only apply for jobs here that don't require a degree (which is difficult), or work in a country with lower verification standards instead.

Dear Sir,

I want to get it verified but as i am stuck can't travel. thats the reason when Dataflow asked me to visit university which i did in the month of Mar 2020, after that covid 19, all flights suspended & until Jul as mentioned dataflow was just buying time & mentioned under process we will come back.

You had mentioned without education which i could not understand, can you please explain.

Regards,

Arjun9844 wrote:

You had mentioned without education which i could not understand, can you please explain.

If you degrees are not recignised and verified, MoM will treat you as not having those degrees. In that case you can only get jobs and work passes that do not require a degree.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your information, but still trying to get it verified ASAP,

Meanwhile my Master degree is almost verified by Same Dataflow will that support me anyways?

Regards,

I think Daataflo sucks; lost my job last year due to their incompetency and slowness

Expat247: It is usually not the agency (Dataflow in your case), but the organisations they are contacting, i.e. your schools and past employers, that cause delays and problems.
And, in order to make a better impression to agencies as well as employers, you should learn to type their names correctly.

I don't know what are you defending and who are you defending. You're talking as if they're supreme and demeaning all the institutions and universities at the same time.

Get your facts right. What's the point of an agency if applicant have to visit college, what's the fees are they taking and what's service are they providing?

I am not defending anyone, just pointing out that it might not be the agency's fault alone. (On the contrary, I do not like any kind of agency or intermediary, but sometimes they are unavoidable.)
Did they ask you to contact your school because they didn't get a reply - or was there another reason?
And I was under the impression that MoM is bearing the cost, as they are the ones engaging these agencies. Is this not (or not always) correct?

You're totally lost.

MoM either engages the 4 outlined agencies (which includes Dataflow, amongst others), or alternatively as a part of the request for additional information, ask for validated information through the 4 recognized agencies. In the later scenario, the employer/ submitter would typically get a notification to provide the additional info and then we as applicants have to contract with the relevant/ appropriate agency to get the info' vetted (this usually is done for background checks on educational qualifications, employment history etc).

I have personally spoken to 3 of these 4 agencies, when I wanted to get my Master's Degree (Awarding Institution) validated per MoM's request- owing to Covid, the minimum average turnaround time was 30 working days (that too without any surety)- it's a risk, but that's what it is, since we do get desperate for securing our pass approvals.

Second Expat247's view, some of the agencies are really slow and reckless. Reviews online second that amongst the other positive ones they sport on their websites.

@Beppi: Majority cases, MoM engages the agencies in the background, in some scenarios, they do ask for clarifications and applicants do have to engage them independently (often for transcripts translation, university vetting etc). To your point above, yes, there are massive lags in responsiveness to the queries/ requests we making from institutions (directly, or through these agencies). A colleague of mine waited for almost 7 weeks for just an email response from his University Record Keeping department, they stated Covid cases spikes have resulted in lockdowns, limited resources at their disposal.

@expat247- Hope this helps, we all try to share information from our experiences.

Here is the link which outlines the 4 agencies selected by MoM, work pass division- https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permi … s-required

On their individual portals, they have the process outlined on how to engage, some do call out the fee structure, lead time (highly encourage to speak to them and confirm the same as there are severe lags).

Hi bro ,same me problem now with dataflow. Dataflow is easy to make UNABLE TO VERIFY. But very difficult to give VERIFY.  MOM and Dataflow together work for ours future loss .
I also until now waiting from DATAFLOW for verify my certificate. But dataflow still making delay system. Now my new job is almost loss.