Renewable of spass rejected due to quota.

renewable of spass rejected due to quota.
but is their any possibility that if spass renew rejected but employer need that candidate and employer give reason that employer want to keep that condidate continue because of company profit. is their any chances of getting approved if no quota also in renewal time .??? anybody faced this kind of situation?

please need advice
thank u in advance 🙏🙏🙏

There is no chance of getting (or renewing) an S-Pass above the employer's quota.
If the company wants to keep you, they must fire others to make space in their quota - or upgrade you to EP level (e.g. by raising your salary).
Good luck!

thank you brother 😊

bro is its possible to apply work permit for candidate who already have spass in same company still not expired. so they can make space for me to apply spass for me because my company have Malaysian work permit now he is on spass now. if they change him from spass to work permit so i can apply spass. is it possible like this?

We have mentioned numerous time that same company can't apply multiple passes for one employer. Only a new employer can apply your work pass under their company while your current pass is with your existing company.

Your current company only can apply for renewal, if it's rejected then they can appeal with valid rationale. Good luck

Well, I think it might be possible (although very unusual) to downgrade an employee from S-Pass to WP. But since that involves more commitment by the company (WP holders have to live in company-provided dormitories) and levies, why should they (and the employer in question) agree to this?