New EP application post the rejection of old application

Hi All,
I am working in Singapore for past 4 years.

I got a job offer from Employer-A and they applied for my EP application, however it got rejected as Employer-A was a very small agency and it seems to have not met the criteria for EP application.

I requested Employer-A to withdraw the application as it makes no sense to appeal. I got another offer from Employer-B and they applied for EP on the next day (April 6th)  of my previous EP being rejected.

When I check on EP online with new Application number then i get redirected to result of my previous rejected application. I am using the application number provided by Employer-B still it shows the outcome of application submitted by Employer-A. Has anyone faced this problem before?

When i check on EP online with FIN# and date of application, it says 'No record found'.

Has anyone got their EP approved in past couple of days? Just want to know how much time it is taking in EP approval in current situation?

It can take up to a week for a new application to be entered into the system. Be patient!

beppi wrote:

It can take up to a week for a new application to be entered into the system. Be patient!

I would like to add on to this, my employer also submitted an EP application for me last Friday but when I checked today it still said ‘No record found'... I tried calling MOM and they said they can't disclose whether or not an application has been submitted for me and I should contact HR instead to verify as it should update immediately (But yet it does not?)

I suppose I should just wait until the end of the week to verify with HR? Or is the MOM officer correct and it does in fact immediately update?

P.S: Sorry for double post I can't seem to delete the previous post

As you can read in various forum posts by members who encountered it before, it can take a few days to a week until a new application shows up on the EPOnline system.