After Receiving IPA

Hi everyone,

I am a new member here. I would like to hear and share from you guys.
I am from Vietnam, I just got a job offer in a logistics company in Singapore.

- End of Jan: The company already did S Pass application

- Early Feb: i got the IPA (arrival in Singapore before April 1) and the employment contract from the company.
They didnt require me to sign in the contract but print the IPA and the contract to show the customs if they ask when i arrive in Singapore at mid of Mar

- Mid of Mar: I will arrive in Singapore to have medical checkup and the company to submit the medical checkup report with other documents to get S pass card issued

However, yesterday I just received an email from the company. They informed that although they have submitted all necessary docs to MOM for S Pass card issuing next month,  it is possible rejected by MOM at the end

Is there any cases that even you get IPA but S Pass card issuing is rejected? and the reason?
I am worried after receiving the email yesterday, as i have settled all for my move next month.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

MoM issues IPA which means your S pass is approved. MoM doesn't cancel issuing S pass card. Only possibility of cancellation of your pass if medical report came as negative.

So, your employer is giving you incorrect information. Good luck

surya2k wrote:

MoM issues IPA which means your S pass is approved. MoM doesn't cancel issuing S pass card. Only possibility of cancellation of your pass if medical report came as negative.

So, your employer is giving you incorrect information. Good luck

Maybe at the current status of Covid-19, some work passes tried to enter Singapore despite the rejection from MoM due to health issue,  so the employer wanted to warn me?
I'm not sure why they sent me the email yesterday. I havent heard of anyone having IPA but S pass card issuing rejected.

Any work pass holder from China (it's not restricted to any other country) prior to their return, has to get MoM approval. This has nothing to do with your case. You may check with your employer for further details on why they said so.

Thanks for your advice. I've tried to call a few times but they didnt pick up the phone.
Anyways, I will still fly there as plan. Hope everything is fine

....I got IPA from respective agent mom .once they send in mail...IPA alignment is not proper...words are confused.
..Then I approached to agent He told we again send to mom they sort it out these problems and send it back...
  I need to know if they said is true ??My wp got approved or not.

Your information is incomplete. What do you mean my agent? Only employer should send you the IPA letter, not any third party.

Secondly, yourself can check your work pass in EPOnline by using your passport number.

Thirdly, what do you mean by words are confused? Now, your agent is saying incorrect information that they will send to MoM and MoM will make changes then resend. MoM doesn't send any incorrect information on IPA.  There is something fishy here unless you check online about your work pass status & confirm.