Work Holiday Pass Extension of IPA letter

Hello,

I have a quick question on the extension of my IPA. Since I was too fast in getting the IPA, my planned entry to Singapore is after the expiration of my IPA, thus an extension is necessary. Unfortunately, I was not able to find the specific site/form online on their website in order to extend my WHP.
And can I already apply for the extension at any time before the expiration date?

I hope some of you could quickly help me :)

Thanks!

Since the WHP is not very common, I don't know the procedure for extending its IPA. Better ask the issuing authority, to get a definitive answer!
But you MUST get the extension before the IPA expires - otherwise the WHP is lost.

WHP was given for few weeks to few months (in general upto 6 months which can't be extended). It's restricted to 2000 passes at one time.

What do you mean by you got IPA much earlier and by the time you will visit Singapore, it might be expired! In your application, it must have clearly mentioned from which period to which period you would likely to work and holiday here.

You may reach out MoM to extend IPA but should have very strong rationale to consider but chances are unlikely. Good luck

surya2k wrote:

WHP was given for few weeks to few months (in general upto 6 months which can't be extended). It's restricted to 2000 passes at one time.

What do you mean by you got IPA much earlier and by the time you will visit Singapore, it might be expired! In your application, it must have clearly mentioned from which period to which period you would likely to work and holiday here.

You may reach out MoM to extend IPA but should have very strong rationale to consider but chances are unlikely. Good luck

The IPA only states the 3 month period in which I will have to enter Singapore and pick up my real WHP. Since my start of my internship got moved to a later start date, the IPA's deadline to enter Singapore will be expired. I've found the following form: https://form.gov.sg/#!/5d53e2ac799490001277b03b
Maybe I can use this one.

As I said earlier, you can provide details to MoM with the rationale (in your case the proof of letter where employer moved ahead the schedule time) and then request them to consider for extending IPA to one more month (which would be first & last extension).