Visit Visa

Hi everyone,

I have query about visit visa rejection.

Recently i applied for visit visa for my family. But got rejected saying my address was not correct in my CPR smart card. As the address was not updated and had its electricity cancelled. Can this be a reason for rejection of visit visa. I have updated my address and planning to reapply.

Is this is a true reason for rejection of visit visa in bahrain or is there a different reason.

Do they validate in immigration if the address is active?? As one of the clearance agent told me they never check if the address is valid. He said there might a different reason for rejection.

Thanks!!

If the rejection reason was given to you as address not correct then I don't see what the confusion is.

They can check anything - it is entirely up to them.

The PRO said me that its due to address issue..but one of the clearance agent told me the immigration never validate your address and maybe there is some other reason behind it..

Thanks for getting back

Also if i have travel ban. Will it stop them for me applying visit visa for my family.

I'm really confused if it really the address problem or the travel  ban

It could be anything.  Immigration don't really share the reasons.   Just apply again and see.