Solution for unpaid salary

Dear All
My former company is not yet closed but all the operational are suspended so there are no activities now.  My case is already in execution court  and all the processes has finished so I am just waiting for the money only. Now the problem is, the court could not take the money because  of no money in account of my former company and it has been running like this for eight months now. This company is owned by several businessman and they are very big businessman and also this company has sister company. Kindly please advise me what to do in order to get my money .

Thanks

The only thing you can do is wait for execution court judgement.  Unfortunately, if the company is "Limited liability", you are out of luck.  As worldwide, this means that the company & it's partners are only liable for debts up to the extent of their share capital in the case of bankruptcy - in that company only.   You can't go after them or their other businesses.

XTang wrote:

The only thing you can do is wait for execution court judgement.  Unfortunately, if the company is "Limited liability", you are out of luck.  As worldwide, this means that the company & it's partners are only liable for debts up to the extent of their share capital in the case of bankruptcy - in that company only.   You can't go after them or their other businesses.

thank you for sharing this new info for me. Unfortunately, for the OP, you have to keep tracking and following-up with the court. One of my friend faced same situation with a well known company who declared bankrupt and opened business under new name with different owner.
One day during his usual visit to court for follow-up he asked the guy to check their account (bankrupt) and found a transfer done by a client sufficient to pay his end of benefits. Client mistakenly transferred it to their old account. Hope you get your benefits.