Refused to enter Singapore because considered lying

Im Mel from Jakarta Indonesia. My friend got refused to enter Singapore on July 2019 because she's considered lying. She write want to go to MBS on the embarkment card, but actually she's going to meet our office mate and buy laptop in SG. Next week she and 2 of my friends want to go to SG again for holiday. She told to contact ICA. She has emailed ICA, ICA told that she must apply form 14 and v39I. She already apply form 14 and v39I and email again to ICA. But after that ICA didn't respond the email again. She has email again to remind, but there's no reply from ICA. What do you think? What should she do? Do you think she can go to SG next week? She has scan her 10 finger, but there are no stamp in her passport. Thanks a lot.

Wait for ICA to reply (she can call ICA if ICA doesn't reply). If she comes directly then risk is there that she may be denied to enter Singapore. Be prepared for both the situation.

Good luck

She write want to go to MBS on the embarkment card, but actually she's going to meet our office mate and buy laptop in SG.

Lying on an official form is less than a bright idea as the authorities might well see one lie as evidence there are more to be found, perhaps working illegally or something of that nature.

However, a quick look at laptop price differences between Jakarta and Singapore isn't much of a reason to buy even the cheapest of air tickets, so you might like to consider the merits of your new story before you tell it to Singapore immigration.

Thank you for the reply. She will keep email ICA everyday until the departure come and until ICA reply. If ICA didn't reply, she will try to go as she already bought the ticket. Do you have any experience to go again to SIngapore before get ICA permission? is there any chances she can enter Singapore without ICA letter and by bringing all the supporting documents she have been apply to ICA?

She must have basic things in hand, I.e. return ticket (must be few days from your travelling date), accommodation address with contact number in Singapore, sufficient cash and purpose of your visit. Good luck

Not too sure.
Admitted a lie, then told a story only someone with a sub 50 IQ would believe.
Then going back after being refused entry but without clearance. 'Maybe' is as good as it gets.

Without clearance from ICA, she is likely to not be admitted into Singapore but put on the next flight back home (on her own cost).
If ICA does not reply in time, she should cancel or postpone the trip!

Finally she got permission from ICA! ICA give her 30days of stay. Hopefully all goes well.

How can you entry go to Singapore.? I have same problem like you. So what I do? Give me reference

Fatmawati Riski wrote:

How can you entry go to Singapore.? I have same problem like you. So what I do? Give me reference

You need to get clearance from ICA before you visit.
Contact them, describe your case (incl. dates, passport details, etc.) and ask what you could do to clear the ban.

I'm already send email to ICA. But then said we must make form 14. And from Imigration to make visit pass. But I don't have sponser from Singapore.

So you already got a reply with instructions from ICA.
If you cannot follow their advice, you cannot visit Singapore.

Hi me8
What happened to Ur Singapore entry did u enter into Singapore ,pls reply me I have a same issue