First date ?

First date cancelled? How's ur feeling?

That's okay honey! Move on and look for the bright side always remember “There are plenty of fish in the ocean”  who knows you might find Nemo later XD

Nemo 😁😁😍
Yeah .. I'm fine n feel great now.. by the way thanks 🙏

Hello Soph3a,

just to inform you that this thread is now on the Expat Cafe.

All the best,
Bhavna

Oh and “There are plenty of fish in the ocean”  who knows you might find Nemo later XD

:lol: @ nemo... made my day  :D

Bhavna wrote:

Oh and “There are plenty of fish in the ocean”  who knows you might find Nemo later XD

Hey, I'm ready to find you. 😀
Where can I start look for you?

I will feel bad to the one who cancel it, people tend to be either full of themselves plus ignorant, or lack of confident plus courage to date the person. Love yourself first and love will find the way to your life.

Hehehe thanks for your answer.. hope I get best

Agree to you ..  waiting the love found me 😂, thank u buddy

🤣🤣

Hey guys,

Just to make sure you are not looking for a gf/bf on the website (this is not the website for)  :dumbom:

However, ofcourse we can have a good laugh  :D ...so, first date cancelled ? Nevermind, just go out with your friends or text them. They will surely make you laugh and forget about that..

phs2210 wrote:
Bhavna wrote:

Hey, I'm ready to find you. 😀
Where can I start look for you?

To start look for Nemo nearest beach..
To start look for Bhavna international airport in Mauritius..
So I guess to start look for Nemo is easier than Bhavna :D

Don't worry about it, you never know what's going on with someone else or why they might have cancelled. We've all been there before and there's plenty of others out there!

Well I think if a man is ready for settling down with a woman as husband and wife, he needs to pray very well because good wife is not easy to come by except you fine a woman who is willing to learn, love and tolerate...a man's weakness...mind you this is my opinion...

Frankly speaking I felt very bad

Soph3a wrote:

First date cancelled? How's ur feeling?

Lucky escape

you lost a bad choice , and he lost a good one
lucky you  ;)

It's kinda this words said “one door close, there are plenty still open”. One date canceled, you'll have more options to entering another dates. Good luck

have a good luck and good selection next time :)

I would allow myself to feel bad for a while but I won't dwell on it. It's supposed to be a first date, after all. There shouldn't be any emotional investment yet.

It's ok...life goes on with or without him...but you just have to try hard

Browsing and saw this thread, just curious, it's been 2 years since the post, did you find your Nemo? I really hope you did🐠

Treat it like no big deal and move on. Because it's not really a big deal. Sometimes people have plans, changed their mind, weren't interested to begin with, or whatever else. Either way, you're better off leaving it in the past and moving forward. If they're interested, they'll get back in touch to reschedule. I'm with angelvy though, curious how things worked out?

Hi my name is ahmed I'm from Egypt but I living in Dubai UAE but I hope so to move and living and working in Andorra so how can I do it

Browsing and saw this thread, just curious, it's been 2 years since the post, did you find your Nemo? I really hope you did🐠
-@angelvy032314

Why? I really hope she didn't

Although some people might like that sort of guy

Hi my name is ahmed I'm from Egypt but I living in Dubai UAE but I hope so to move and living and working in Andorra so how can I do it
-@Ahmed Mohamed46

Hello Ahmed, and welcome to expat.com.

Your question would be better asked here.

Best of luck, sir.

Cher, in Moonstruck (1987), after slapping twice...

"Snap out of it!"

Meet other expats and join the events

OR