Looking for a Business Investor - Fitness center / Dance Studio

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a business partner / investor who is willing, very much interested, supportive, motivator and ready to take the risk to face the challenges of having a business.

I have a new fitness centre / dance studio in Al Khuwair, Muscat. I am a certified Zumba Instructor and a green belter (Body Combat). In my studio we offer several classes such as Zumba, Physical Fitness, Body Combat - Street Fight, Yoga, Oriental dance, Bollywood dance, Salsa/Bachata/Cha-cha and will add more in the future. The concept is new in Oman, no other else fitness centre that opens their studio like mine from 10am-1pm and 4-9pm (business minded, should continuosly accept customers). I have a lot of plans, concepts and ideas, I see it will grow and grow.

Unfortunately, I am in a tie up and sponsored by local Omani by using his license only. I have struggled of 8 months just to get the maduniya permit while I am renting the studio without a profit that puts me in to a situation I have to loan just to cover the expenses on the studio. I have a few time left and my sponsor wants to permanently close down the studio and my dreams will end.

If you are interested to be my business partner at first, send me whatsapp message to***

Thanks & Best Regards,
Fnazreen

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Hi Stepupdanceoman,

You should please post your ad in the business partners in Oman section.

Good luck,
Christine

Thank you for the info.

@stepupdanceoman

hello, hope you are fine

did you find a business partner?

are you still in Oman???

Hello Esmaielrezapour,

Please note that @Steupdanceoman's last connection to the website was in 2019.

all the best

Bhavna

Closed