How to clear the refused entry to Singapore

Hi Sir

I have been worked in Singapore from 2013 to 2017 in work permit. After that I came to India. After one year applied tourist visa through my friend who is a PR. While entering into Singapore ICA officer doesn't allow me to enter in Singapore because the suspect you are coming to Singapore for searching a job. ICA officer called my local sponsor who has applied the tourist visa for me. But he didn't pickup the call. After that they have checked my mobile, in my mobile i have applied some jobs in Singapore they have seen the mails. Refusal entry reason is “being in eligible for the issue of a pass under current immigration policies” given. They have taken fingerprint and retina scanning. Returned back to India.

After 6 months through Skype interview got selected in MNC Company. They have applied SPASS for me.While filling the spass form I have marked the refused entry to Singapore as NO. But it got rejected from MOM. The reason they have given is ICA Problem. Now again selected in one company in Singapore.

Is there any other option to clear this issue.

Kindly help me how to clear the immigration issues.

I have been worked in Singapore from 2013 to 2017 in work permit. After that I came to India. <<<<< was your employment terminated? If yes, then your chances are slim. Only you know why you went back.

fter that they have checked my mobile, in my mobile i have applied some jobs in Singapore they have seen the mails. Refusal entry reason is “being in eligible for the issue of a pass under current immigration policies” given. They have taken fingerprint and retina scanning. Returned back to India.

you narrated why you are denied entry. Good Luck to you.

arl127 wrote:

I have been worked in Singapore from 2013 to 2017 in work permit. After that I came to India. <<<<< was your employment terminated? If yes, then your chances are slim. Only you know why you went back.

My Work permit ends in 2017. In my company work permit renewal has been stopped(No Quota). Only SPASS has been processed but my salary is LOW so they didn't apply the pass.

Contact ICA and ask if and how the ban on entry can be lifted.
You will not get a work pass before this is cleared up!

beppi wrote:

Contact ICA and ask if and how the ban on entry can be lifted.
You will not get a work pass before this is cleared up!

Thanks Beppi for the information. Actually refused entry was happened on July 2018. If i drop an email to ICA for ban on entry will they track me. If i continuously dropping an email to ICA is there any black mark to me.

Now i got offer from previous working company. If they apply the PASS will it get approve. If i marked the refused entry to Singapore as "YES". Kindly guide me.

Sending a normal request to ICA will not have any negative impact.
But if you "contiinuously drop emails! (a.k.a. SPAM), it might have.

You must answer corretly, thus mark "Yes" fo refused entry.
Whether that has a negative impact depends on if the matter has been cleared with ICA. Do not apply fo a work pass before you cleared it!

beppi wrote:

Sending a normal request to ICA will not have any negative impact.
But if you "contiinuously drop emails! (a.k.a. SPAM), it might have.

You must answer corretly, thus mark "Yes" fo refused entry.
Whether that has a negative impact depends on if the matter has been cleared with ICA. Do not apply fo a work pass before you cleared it!

Thanks Beppi. I will drop an email to ICA for ban to lift. Shall I check with Singapore embassy in my country. will it helpful for me.

The embassy cannot do anything here, only ICA can.

beppi wrote:

The embassy cannot do anything here, only ICA can.

Thanks Beppi. I will drop an email to ICA with proper details.