EP status In Pending for 4weeks

Hi,

I am on DP status here currently. My employer has applied for EP on 28th May 2019.I had received a query regarding a gap in my education.I have done Bachelor of Engineeering and have a GAP of one year.This was due to sickness and I have scored excellent grades overall.I also have a solid 11+years of experience back in India.I have recently relocated to SG and this was my first job offer.
Could Anyone advise me on what could be the reason for Pending status of my EP and what are the chances it will get approved?

Thanks a lot,
Arpita

Please read relevant threads that exist on this forum - all the information you need is already present.
I specially recomnmend the threads "How long will my work pass application take" and "Criteria at MoM to approve a work pass", which were made sticky  (i.e. always on top of the threads list) so readers see them first before posting the same thing again and again.
If after that you still have specific questions that were not yet discussed, you are welcome to return and post them here.

Sure,Thanks

I just had a query that “I have gap in education”so will that be an issue for EP?

No.

Okay, great Thanks!!