EP Application Pending

Hi All,

I'm from India working in Singapore on an EP. It's only been 6 months since I moved here. There was lot of uncertainty in my current organisation since we were running out of Projects and I'm working on Contract.
With this fear I started attending interviews and got an offer. It's been 17 days and the EP status is still pending.
I'm now worried about the outcome. Is there anybody here who's EP is getting delayed in recent times ?

Read existing threads and a dedicated thread with subject name “How Long will my work pass..” which have given detailed information. Good luck

Hi,

My application was rejected and the HR told me that it was a adminstrative mistake. They have to correct it and resubmit it. It was 23 days to be precise. Now they're gonna re submit it. How long do you think it might take. Please advise

Nobody can say how long it will take. With limited information, it's difficult to predict. But, if HR has corrected and then expect a faster response from MoM. Good luck

So.. the appeal was made on the same day it was rejected. When I checked online the application status was pending again with a new application number. However the status changed to withdrawan after a week. Later there was another application that was registered and now the status is pending again
It's been 11 days. All in all I've been waiting from 45 days. The best part is that friends EP got approved in 4 days !! I'm just surprised..

Question is ... Is there anybody for whom the appeal was made twice.. and how long did it take for the application to get approved ?

Sounds like a ptrocessing error by MoM or your employer.

Finally my EP got approved.