Absconding case

Friend I am Kabir.. Actually i m here in oman before i was working in dubai since 2years now i m working in oman since 1month but i dont like the work and sincerely i will say i dont like the place also really. I really not interested to work here ok soo i tired to tell my employer that i want to cancel my visa soo he gets angry he said noo i cannot if i did soo he will put absconding case on me..  Soo i just want to know if i took emergency i goo to uae on visit and if he put absconding case on me in oman..  Soo can i work in dubai yeah i know my visa is not cancel yet if somehow he cancel from oman or after 6month it will get cancel by oman authority..  Soo they put absconding case in oman soo i can work in other gulf countries like uae qatar or kuwait or not???  Please answer i really need it

Contact ***

Moderated by Priscilla last week
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi Imrank25693,

If there is any kind of case filed against an expatriate - whether civil or criminal - then the expatriate would have to be ever worried and watchful.

The expatriate could get arrested anywhere across the GCC, at any time, depending on the severity of the case(s) filed against that person by the sponsor / employer.

In other words, to attempt any such thing like 'absconding' without making a proper and a legal exit from the country would be a rather risky thing to do.

Seek the assistance of the embassy officials to meditate on your behalf with your sponsor / employer and get to an amicable solution, so that you do not unnecessarily jeopardise your future chances of working elsewhere within the GCC.

I msg u in inbox can u reply please

Imrank25693 :

I msg u in inbox can u reply please

Hi Imrank25693,

How many times do I have to reply to your same queries ??

If you ask the same thing in different ways, the answers cannot be different.

New topic