NOC requirement in Oman

I have worked in a company in Oman from Jan 2020 to Feb 2021 for more than one year. I resigned from the company following due procedure of 1 month notice period and company had cancelled my resident visa.

Now I have got an opportunity again in Oman. But when my new company tried to apply for the Visa, they were unable to apply because NOC was required.
Why NOC is still required? any one can guide?
Is there any possibility I can get Visa without NOC?
Hi.. Yes, you will be required for NOC because you didn't finish you 2 yrs contract.
@Mhary Atienza

I have a colleague. She is unhappy in her current post and she has not yet hit the end of her  3-month probationary term. Can she find another job without penalty or will she be required to get an NOC from this current post?
@Mhary Atienza

Thanks

I am trying to get it
@21CAST

But as per rule since my contract period ie the validity date of rop card is now finished

Then noc is not required?
I am originally. You are give me visa
I have a query regarding NOC.
I have worked in a company in Oman from Jan 2020 to Feb 2021 for more than one year. I resigned from the company following due procedure of 1 month notice period. The company has accepted my resignation and while returning, company had cancelled my resident visa. (The contract period (ie rop card validity) have already expired on Jan 2022)
When my new company applied for my New Visa the below comment is appearing:
ارفق رسالة عدم ممانعه من الكفيل السابق مع اوراق السجل او عقد عمل مصدق من وزارة العمل : Comments
(The Translation I obtained - Attach a no-objection letter from the previous sponsor with the record papers or an employment contract certified by the Ministry of Labor)
I hope the translation is correct.
The requirement given is either
1) NOC from previous sponsor
OR
2) employment contract certified by the Ministry of Labor.
I would be thankful if you can explain the 2nd option.
Is it means
1) NEW employment contract certified by the Ministry of Labor OR
2) the copy of OLD employment contract certified by the Ministry of Labor by previous employer
What is the procedure for the 2nd option
Can any one guide
Thanks in advance
Anil M V

@Mhary Atienza but if you finish 4 years can you go other company without noc

Hi my name is mark I'm work in Oman  for more 4years now, Ive submitted non renewal notice 3 months ago, my contract end now but my  sponsor told me I can't work anywhere in Oman if I'll not continue with them, I'll already found new employer but my previous employer don't wanna talk to them and didn't approve is there anything I can do to make a new visa and a new employer, Im going to Dubai for 1month but I still want in Oman.. can I return after a month or there is a chance even I don't go anywhere..anyways I'm from Philippines..thanks in advance sa reply..

Noc not required anymore.

Even if you don't complete the contract, the must is that the visa has to be cancelled & you exit the country.

as far as i understand people in the health industry need "noc "still until their contract period of 2 years is complete. otherwise they have to go to their home country and wait for 6 months until their visa is cancelled and come back again.

everyone is telling a different story from their perspective but if someone can provide a solid evidence from a video or website it will help all expats and they will be blessed forever

the problem here is there is no proper evidence and the fear to either proceed or not..

so please if you have any evidence please do share here..

Wasim here. If I leave the country in April 2023 with a visa cancellation slip and no NOC from my previous employer after just one year on my work visa, will I be able to re-enter Oman with a new visa from a new sponsor?

Note: My new employer said we could get a new visa, but they haven't tried it yet.

Is it possible for me to re-enter Oman?

Anyone care to respond to me?

Hi @was999,

you better ask your old employer to give you NOC, if it will not be required that is okay for you,  but if it will be required your new employer can easily process your visa.

"An employee who completed two years contract doesn't have to get NOC. Whereas the employee who is trying to leave the current company for a new company within the contract of two years, he/she has to get NOC"

Although NOC is abolished in Oman, your new employer should be strong enough and experienced to get a visa without NOC, visa cancellation is not enough.

Regards,

Asif

@Asif_Hassan Thank you a lot. I'm trying hard, but my current employer isn't willing to give me a NOC.

i want noc

Hello vedhavedhamoorthy,

Welcome to expat.com

i want noc

Do you  have any question that you want to ask concerning your NOC?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hai,I hope your day goes well. I am working in restaurant field in Oman for 7 years in the same company. I am going to cancel my visa when it is one year from the current two year visa.  After that can I work in Oman under another employer without NOC?.

1) Can I get new employer visa to Oman without NOC?

2) Is there any period from the date of cancellation to come back.

Getting a new employer's work visa to come back to Oman?

What is the period even without NOC?

Hai,I hope your day goes well. I am working in restaurant field in Oman for 7 years in the same company. I am going to cancel my visa when it is one year from the current two year visa. After that can I work in Oman under another employer without NOC?.
1) Can I get new employer visa to Oman without NOC?
2) Is there any period from the date of cancellation to come back.
Getting a new employer's work visa to come back to Oman?
What is the period even without NOC?
-@Jhon Don

Who can help me in this??????

@Mhary Atienza hi mhary.. How about 6months left  to complete 10 years.. Can you guide me.. Can i terminate my visa as soon as possible.. My employer have right to ask me to pay or no fro 6 months left.. Thanks

Dear All,

I resigned from the job last December 2022, since last more than 5 months I have been waiting for my settlement. company saying they don't have funds available and will be paid once they get money.

in January 2023 they have given a payment schedule to pay 1000/month. but I didn't get paid even once.

until now I get paid 600 rials only in 3 instalments and still pending 4003 rials.

I am living here or waiting for money since January 2023 to until now and my visa is going to expire on 9th of June 2023.

now they are saying we are able to pay only 350 rials monthly.

kindly suggest what to do.

now I want to change my visa also with new employer.

Thanking you so much,

Mohammed Yaqoob

Hello sir I have 1 year left for my visa and I have come to India by canceling from the company, can I come back to Oman, another company is calling me, please reply me

@Jhon Don same condition me brother

@Javed Al sir I finish my 5 yrs in company if company not give me noc it's ok I will make exit from oman to dubai and I will come back for new vise what is the new rule plz update me

@Ajay Thakur it depends on the next company hiring you. If they can arrange visa via mutual understanding .

If u have exited from oman  your previous firm they might have cancelled your visa when u left for India. Ur visa is not valid. But if they didn't cancel u will need NOC from the company on whose visa u r.

@anilmele it's quite impossible