Location Map of Saudi Council of Engineers in Riyadh

Please does anybody know the location map or detail address with contact # of saudi council of engineers in riyadh.

As many people are facing lot of problems regarding SCE registration, It will b a great help for many people.

Thanks

on damam road- 2km after exit no: 8, on left side (take u-turn), a two storeyed green glaas building with a big board "Saudi Council of Engineers"

salam..anyone help me to told me that wats the procedure of liscence of surveyor.i am facing very difficulties..plz help me..

AOA.I am Electrical Engineer.my profession on my iqama is Electrical Technician.can i apply for SEC registration?

please can you tell me you apply online or u went there in SCE by yourself

how much time required to get registration

how much is the registration fee and can we pay online in which option

Assalamualaikum, Can anybody guide me how much time need to get registered in SCE? I am an Industrial Engineer(B.E) from Pakistan and had applied to SCE for professional registration, exactly three months before the expiry of Iqama date. My IQAMA renewel is nearby and still no sms/email recieved from SCE regarding confirmation.However at the time of application i received the file #. Since then I check the status on the site crm.saudieng.org , I always find the same message written: The system will save your data automatically after each step. Your request is at the council now To verify the certification conformity with information. Plz. advice in this context.

Assalamualaikum, Can anyone help me,by guidance, what I may do to receive a confirmation msg. from SCE. Since 45 days after applying for Professional registration no sms/email received from SCE. I am an Industrial Engineer (B.E),Pakistan National. All of my Arab countries fellow got their confirmation for registration with in one month time.

Hi Dears,

I had completed the online registration of SCE,but still i didn't paid 1250 SAR through online SADAD payment..I tried in ATM but not accepted...what is the procedure to pay SADAD payment..Anyone tell me about SCE....

Dear Sir.

Good day!

I'm pleased to know the exact location of the Saudi council of engineers here in Riyadh the easy way of route coming from King Fahad Medical City.
In this way, it's easy and fast to reach to avoid losing of time during registration on application as I have a work on duty.

Thank you and looking forward.

Best regards,

Engr. Efren B. Libutan,

I applied to the Saudi Engineering council and they made my certificate just within 5 days, thanks God.

Hi.,

You can't pay the fees through ATM or Somewhere. It can be only paid through Current account. If u don't have current account, pay through any of your colleague(Co-worker)current account and print the paid copy, take it to Saudi council of Engg. They will give you the letter. Submit that in your HR dept or Jawazat. Thanks

salam. dear all i'm working as an electrical engineer but my visa and iqama profession is electrical foreman. now i want to register in saudi council of engineers, can anybody confirm that i'll get the engineering profession on sce card or not?

inam1 wrote:

salam. dear all i'm working as an electrical engineer but my visa and iqama profession is electrical foreman. now i want to register in saudi council of engineers, can anybody confirm that i'll get the engineering profession on sce card or not?

Yes you can but to change profession you will also be required your degree to be attested by Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in your home country.