New Single Work Permit Procedure - Belgium

On which phone number I should call

Hi dear. Would you please say who applied for annex 46/47 for you? Your employer?

Thank you for your response. I hope my file moves faster. I just need the work permit to stay.
I hope it gets done fast, since I am already residing here in Flanders.

@s_d_a
then it should take around 3-4 weeks.

1 to 3.5 months is for the full process of the single permit.

@narcis 5125 I already answered your question. Your employer has to request the single permit and if it's approved you'll received the annexe.

Thank you very much for your response.

I am in India. My employer at Belgium
Has applied my single permit on 16 sept. I got the privacy mail on same day, but no news of approval of single permit. I enquired through my employer they told that there is no provision of tracking the application.

Anybody want to say on this matter. How much time will be taken for approval of single permit.

I called them they told me they were processing the files from 20th Sep.

My application was submitted on 16 sept. So according to this information my application would have been processed. But I did not get the information of my approval yet.

Give it +1 week

who did you call ? and which step of the process are you talking about that is processing applications from 20th September ? The Work Permit or Residence Permit ?

s_d_a wrote:

who did you call ? and which step of the process are you talking about that is processing applications from 20th September ? The Work Permit or Residence Permit ?

work authorization/permit

Any one got their annex 46/single permit today?

please update us

Da Neil98 wrote:

We have received your mail. You will receive a response from our service within 4 working days. If necessary, we will forward your message for further information. Please do not contact us by phone during this period for the same question except in case of very urgent question.

For more information concerning procedures, follow up of the status of visa files, required documents and time of treatment, please consult our website www.dofi.fgov.be<http://www.dofi.fgov.be/> <http://www.dofi.fgov.be/> .

Hey, what was their response to you again?

They replied to me
Dear,
Do you already have a decision from the region? If so, on what date, and can you provide us with a copy?
Met vriendelijke groeten
ALM
Unfortunately, i don't have any copy. My employer not sharing all the details with me .

Dear All,

Greetings to you from Ankara!

Relying on your experience, I would like to ask several questions:

1) Upon the single permit application by my future employer, I got an email on "privacy notice" on 17 November. A few weeks laters, my employer told me that they need the complete pages of my passport, with blank pages, I re-submitted my passport copy and on 3 December, I received the very same email on privacy notice. Does it mean that my application was not started to be processed in mid November? And do we receive this email on the day when our employer made the application on our behalf?

2) Nowadays, how long does it take for the issuance of the single permit? As far as I read from here, there are several "emails" that I am supposed to receive before the issuance of my single permit?

3) Do you think if there is a way to track my application? The HR department of my prospective employer is not very responsive and I do not know how I could be informed on the process.

Many thanks in advance!
Nihan

Hi guys,

Here is the update for my process:

Region: Flander
Application submitted: 1 October
Work permit: 14 December
Single Permit: still waiting

guys, do you think there is a timeline difference between blue card application and single permit for highly skilled workers? I mean, does one of them takes less time than the other or is it more or less the same? what do you think?

Kostadorn wrote:

Hi guys,

My dates for renewal of existing single permit:

Region: Flanders, same employer
Applied: 19/11
Automatic Privacy Notice: 19/11 (not sure why is that)

I suppose the procedure has been changed a bit for last 2 years. Should they send back the confirmation e-mail that all papers are ok and complete?  Can anyone advise please?

Thanks in advance <3

Hi Do you have any updates on your permit ?

hi everyone , any update of single permit on Flanders region?

Hello,

My timeline, for Flanders

Application date - Nov 4
Work Permit Approval - Dec 21
Annex 46 - Still Waiting

Please update if anybody get single permit today?

I'm in the same situation:

Application submission: 11/18/2021
Work visa approval: 12/21/2021
Region: Brussels
Now, I'm waiting for Annex 46

Does someone know how long it usually takes?

Mr.Thi wrote:

I'm in the same situation:

Application submission: 11/18/2021
Work visa approval: 12/21/2021

Does someone know how long it usually takes?

Which region did you apply fpr ? BRUSSELS ?

Brussels

Hello, how did you do the application that you get answer so fast ?

Hello,

IDK if it was really fast, being honest, anyway I'm still waiting for Annex 46 so the process is not fully complete :(

Application submission: 9/21/2021
Files added in the middle                                  Work visa approval: 12/21/2021。             Region: Flanders

How long does it normally take?

Hello!

Does anyone know which dates is the Flanders region processing now?

CABC wrote:

Hello!

Does anyone know which dates is the Flanders region processing now?

Yesterday someone posted in another topic that they were processing requests from October 14th, so probably they still on October 14th or started to process requests from October 15th.

Please update if anybody get their Single Permit today

Excuse me、Does the Immigration Bureau still take 3-5 weeks for approval?  Maybe longer?

ly666 wrote:

Excuse me、Does the Immigration Bureau still take 3-5 weeks for approval?  Maybe longer?

I consulted them recently,  their lead time to answer SP requests was 4 up to 6 weeks due to the holiday week between Christmas and NY.

I'm currently in the 5th week of waiting. I'm also leaving my timeline below.

Zubileu wrote:
ly666 wrote:

I consulted them recently,  their lead time to answer SP requests was 4 up to 6 weeks due to the holiday week between Christmas and NY.

Do you have the e-mail address for residence approval consultation?

ly666 wrote:
Zubileu wrote:
ly666 wrote:

Do you have the e-mail address for residence approval consultation?

I used this one [email protected]

Hi everyone,

This is an update from my side.

Region: Flanders
Application submitted: 1 October21
Work permit: 14 December 21
Single Permit: 19 January 22

Zubileu wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is an update from my side.

Region: Flanders
Application submitted: 1 October21
Work permit: 14 December 21
Single Permit: 19 January 22

congratulations

Hi dear. Would you please say from which link I can follow my process? In vlaanderen. Thanks so much

Anyone who received single permit this week?

Dear All,

Anyone applied for Single Permit in June?

What is the current timeline for receiving the Single Permit?

@Dnlwht70  hello dear , I know you received your work permit longtime ago. I didn't know I have to legalised my police check which the applicant is been submitted already. I have done a new police check and I waiting to be sent and to get it legalised . Just in case they ask me I will be able to provide it . Do you think my application can get rejected because of that?