New Single Work Permit Procedure - Belgium

I have one important question to clarify. In India it is very common for people to write their surname / family name in a single letter. For example : My name is Rahul Ganti. Rahul is my name and Ganti is my family name. In all of my educational documents and my birth certificate my name is given as G.RAHUL. However, for passport and national identity card the full name of Rahul Ganti is given. I have my degree recognised in Australia, Germany and Canada successfully without any problems. Since all the other docs I submitted for Belgium Work Permit ( Police Clearance, Passport, Medical Certificate) have my name as Rahul Ganti and only my degree certificate has G RAHUL on it. Would this be a problem ? Do we need to provide any additional clarification to the immigration department ?

Basically, the only thing that matter is what's written in your birth certificate and your passport.
As long as it doesn't mismatch, it's fine. And as it's been already agreed in Germany before (Europe) I doubt you gonna have any issue.

But we don't have to submit birth certificate right? My lawyer didn't ask me for it.

You're absolutely right, I forgot that they don't request birth certificate for single permit process. That's absolutely stupid to not request it to verify the age of the worker, but you're right!

But again, as said in my previous message, as Germany(EU) did approved it before, Belgium(EU) will too. There doesn't seems to be a possible way that those document aren't yours, so.... no problem  :cheers:

gc1092 wrote:

I got my single permit but there are some issues (which are not realted to most here) but here is the timeline.

31th July -> Submitted the application
23rd Sept -> Got the work permit
14th Oct -> Got the single permit.

Hello and congratulation first for getting your single permit

i have a question please can you share with us where you are from

Because in my case i am from Morocco   i found on another post that a personne who submitted his application 2 August received his single permit 13 October and in my case i am still waiting

My timeline

Region: Flanders
Application Date: 03 August, 2021
Work Permit Authorization Received: 28 September, 2021
Annexe 46 : Still waiting

Thank you very much and have a nice day

Does any of you know when we have applied for a work permit, can we visit another country for 2/3 weeks, since we have submitted photos of all passport pages?

AI99999 wrote:

my app was summited on Aug 13 and nothing till today as yeah the wait is frustrating but we can't do anything about it let's hope soon

How did you get your work permit from employer or directly from authorities

hi, have you got the work permit already by any chance?

not yet got an update that the authorities are currently approving applications in the week of 13 august

Hi

I applied for PCC in advance in July and got it on 26 July. However my single permit application has been filed on October 25. My pcc Is still valid for 3 months. Will this pcc be valid if the processing time takes more than 3 months or should I apply for a new pcc?

Nvm

Nvm

No so long as it was still valid as at when you filed in your application, then it is viable.

Best wishes

I applied it from another EU country.

Hello, is there anyone who got single permit recently? I got my working permit in 8th of october, haven't got heard any news after that.

Have a nice day,

When did you apply your work permit.

For me u apply 26th August but still no update even for work permit

My agent told me they are processing applications from 19th August so you should get soon.

Hi Sharma which region ?  and 19th august processing  work or residence permits ?

Flanders, work permit

Hello my friends, I am here with a good news  :D
I finally got my single permit.

here is my status :
getting email from social security : 6 Aug 2021
work permit : 7 Oct (after 2 months)
residence permit: 29 Oct
region : Flanders

here is my status :

What is your isco code? Occupation

Ehsan65 wrote:

here is my status :

Congrats

hg340112 wrote:

When did you apply your work permit.

For me u apply 26th August but still no update even for work permit

Any news?

No news

Ehsan65 Did you get an e-mail every time? Or did they steal from your company?

Hi, I only got the first email from social security, after that my company informed me.

Congrats for your permit :) now will you wait for the documents to be sent to you from Belgium or will you apply with documents that attached to the mail. What is the next step, can you tell us? Wish you best of luck 🤞

What email you got it.

I Recieve two pdf files one for work permit another for residence permit, (My company send it to me) the next step may be different in each country, in my country we shouldn't go to the Embassy of Belgium, we have go to the VFS center instead, and ask for a long term visa (Type D). I think the single permit is sent to the embasy by the issuer and you have only print it and bring with you.

the first email which I mentioned was an email from social security office (no-reply email) in belgium.

They don't send it to the embassy. Only to you. But yes embassy can then access files, check authenticity and issue a visa.

Hi have you received single permit

Can someone please share their 2020 annual salary? Belgium increased their minimum salary requirements for 2020, and my application has slightly less than that.

Does it still apply to me although the new requirement was published two days ago?

Well it is the law that was in effect as at when you submitted your application that will be applied to treat your application. Any lawyer can defend you on that and the embassy and immigration law should embody the said  provision.

Adeyola wrote:

Well it is the law that was in effect as at when you submitted your application that will be applied to treat your application. Any lawyer can defend you on that and the embassy and immigration law should embody the said  provision.

No. I researched and all pending applications need to update their salary  to meet the new minimum of 2022 as well as the old permits. Look it up

z666666 wrote:

Can someone please share their 2020 annual salary? Belgium increased their minimum salary requirements for 2020, and my application has slightly less than that.

Does it still apply to me although the new requirement was published two days ago?

I think it would be better if you create a new post for this subject.

I found below information , so I guess its nothing to worry about as its applicable from Jan 1.

BELGIUM
Regional authorities in Brussels and Flanders have announced 2022 salary thresholds for third-country nationals working in Belgium. The new salary thresholds will take effect Jan. 1 and will be as follows:

Highly-skilled employees    Management personnel    Blue Card Holders
Brussels Region    €44,097    €73,570    €57,019
Flemish Region    €45,096    €72,154    €54,115
Walloon Region    TBD    TBD    TBD

In detail
Valid permit holders: Employers must ensure that the salary of foreign workers already legally employed in Belgium will meet the updated threshold as from 1 January 2022.

Initial and renewal applications: Employers looking to obtain or renew a work authorization as from 1 January 2022 must ensure they meet these new thresholds. Applications that do not meet the minimum salary threshold will not be approved.

Pending applications: Employers with pending work authorization applications with a foreseen start date as from 1 January 2022 must increase the salary as from 1 January 2022 to ensure compliance with this updated rule.

What is the salary required per month gross for this? Divide by 12 or 13.92?

Hi there, is there anyone recently applied for single permit in Brussels region? What is the current timeline?