New Single Work Permit Procedure - Belgium

hg340112 wrote:

When did you apply mate.

July 30th.

Which region did you apply?

Flander

So you mean opestille no need for any documents Nd
And one more question if we are not using same doctor as per belgium consulate so is it fine or not.

Hello,

Did anyone apply recently for a Blue Card (NOT single permit) through their employer for Belgium? What are the processing times like? Thank you.

Any update for your single permit.

hg340112 wrote:

Any update for your single permit.

Nothing from me. It's gonna take some time apparently.

I saw now July file are done now .

hg340112 wrote:

I saw now July file are done now .

Done as in fully done or only work permit done?

So what is pending now boss

hg340112 wrote:

So what is pending now boss

Sorry! I didn't understand your statement. Did you say that all the July files are done? Because my single permit is not yet approved.

I mean July qll single permit filed approved as per my knowledge.

hg340112 wrote:

I mean July qll single permit filed approved as per my knowledge.

My file was submitted on July 30th. I have not heard from my employer about the single permit yet. Fingers crossed. Where did you hear this news?

hello gc1092, did you receive any update regarding the work permit thing atleast, i mean first part of the single permit? Because I had called the flander region yesterday, they were of the opinion that they were processing files submitted on August 6th for the work permit and yours submission is week before that. Once this is approved file will be moved for another department for the residence permit. Atleast this is what I have understood. And it is confirmed from them that its gonna take ridiculously more time this time.(very strange and problematic!)

gavish121 wrote:

hello gc1092, did you receive any update regarding the work permit thing atleast, i mean first part of the single permit? Because I had called the flander region yesterday, they were of the opinion that they were processing files submitted on August 6th for the work permit and yours submission is week before that. Once this is approved file will be moved for another department for the residence permit. Atleast this is what I have understood. And it is confirmed from them that its gonna take ridiculously more time this time.(very strange and problematic!)

Heya, Sorry about not including full info. my work permit was approved on Sep 23. I am waiting for the approval from immigration office which will conclude my single permit process.

Oh okay thats a nice thing to hear! for the residence permit it may take 2 to 3 weeks. So its happening.

gavish121 wrote:

Oh okay thats a nice thing to hear! for the residence permit it may take 2 to 3 weeks. So its happening.

Do you know if there is anyway to check the status of residence permits? Like which dates they are processing.

No I don't know how to contact them

Hey guys thank you for giving the updates. I have a related query. Is the Social security email received right after the permit file submission or is it received after some time. Secondly, does this anticipated time which we refer to start after the Social security email is received. Thirdly, when the work permit part of the sing permit is approved by the admin, do we receive an automated notification email or do we have to explicitly ask from the employer about it.

boogeyhoofman wrote:

Hey guys thank you for giving the updates. I have a related query. Is the Social security email received right after the permit file submission or is it received after some time. Secondly, does this anticipated time which we refer to start after the Social security email is received. Thirdly, when the work permit part of the sing permit is approved by the admin, do we receive an automated notification email or do we have to explicitly ask from the employer about it.

I got it fairly soon like a day or two delay.  I didn't get any email after the work permit acceptance.

Can you tell me what requriment in single work permit  I am cook can I apply single work permit

Its same for me i got single permits notification same time but after that I did not receive any email.

gavish121 wrote:

Hi @gavish121, where do you call to get this information about processing files? Flanders region - is that phone number 1700 as per vlaanderen.be 's contact page? thank you.

crewtea wrote:
gavish121 wrote:

Hi @gavish121, where do you call to get this information about processing files? Flanders region - is that phone number 1700 as per vlaanderen.be 's contact page? thank you.

Following same question

Tanvirul Hoque wrote:

I called today they said still processing of July.

What number to call?

They said to me until 13th August is processed

Is there a way to check the single permit progress? I got my work permit but no idea what's the status of the residence permit part of the single permit process.

Hi thats good .

When did you receive your work permit and when did you qpply and from region because for us still nothing.

I received  social security email 8 weeks ago  how much longer shall I wait to  get the permit  ?

Once approved  will I receive an email or will have to wait for my employer to inform me

hg340112 wrote:

They said to me until 13th August is processed

Who did you call-what number?

AI99999 wrote:

I received  social security email 8 weeks ago  how much longer shall I wait to  get the permit  ?

Once approved  will I receive an email or will have to wait for my employer to inform me

You should probably get it soon. I think the current delay is 7-9 weeks. Your employer will notify you about the work permit.

gc1092 wrote:
AI99999 wrote:

You should probably get it soon. I think the current delay is 7-9 weeks. Your employer will notify you about the work permit.

Hello, is there a news about your residence permit? My application is about one week later than yours :) I got the working permit in 8th of oct

elocero4545 wrote:
gc1092 wrote:
AI99999 wrote:

Hello, is there a news about your residence permit? My application is about one week later than yours :) I got the working permit in 8th of oct

sorry, 2 weeks later :)

elocero4545 wrote:
elocero4545 wrote:
gc1092 wrote:

sorry, 2 weeks later :)

Nothing. The wait is frustrating. Hopefully in the next two weeks.

my app was summited on Aug 13 and nothing till today as yeah the wait is frustrating but we can't do anything about it let's hope soon

How did you get your work permit from employer or directly from authorities

I got the news from my employer.

I got my single permit but there are some issues (which are not realted to most here) but here is the timeline.

31th July -> Submitted the application
23rd Sept -> Got the work permit
14th Oct -> Got the single permit.

gc1092 wrote:

I got my single permit but there are some issues (which are not realted to most here) but here is the timeline.

That's great news, congragulations!! May I ask which document do they require for applying to VFS? What are the next steps? Thank you,

elocero4545 wrote:
gc1092 wrote:

That's great news, congragulations!! May I ask which document do they require for applying to VFS? What are the next steps? Thank you,

That's one of the issues. I will update once I submit my docs to VFS.

gc1092 wrote:
elocero4545 wrote:
gc1092 wrote:

That's one of the issues. I will update once I submit my docs to VFS.

Ok, good luck! :)