New Single Work Permit Procedure - Belgium

After researching, I can say it's best to ask your employer since calculations for over & under 30 are very different

Guys see below I have a doubt. This is especially for people from India. I have a degree of 4 yrs in Chemical engineering. From the one of the top private universities in India. But the last line says it should not be private. My university, VIT vellore is one of the top colleges. In India in fact most colleges are private. Does this mean that universities who run on their own without any affiliation with the government.? I'm worried can anyone help.

The skilled person (see Article 17.1° of the Government of Flanders Order - dutch only(PDF file opens in new window)) has a higher education or university degree or equivalent. That qualification is:
at least a Bachelor's or Master's level (tertiary education level) degree which:
takes at least 3 years
or leads to education qualification level 5.
awarded by a higher education institution recognised by the State where the institution is located. Qualification or certificate of a private educational institution is not valid for this.

This shouldn't be a problem if you can legalise it (apostil). In that case your government confirm that the college is real and diploma is real

Hi email from social security means documents are complete?After this stage, do they request to renew or add documents?

Sharma123 wrote:

Guys see below I have a doubt. This is especially for people from India. I have a degree of 4 yrs in Chemical engineering. From the one of the top private universities in India. But the last line says it should not be private. My university, VIT vellore is one of the top colleges. In India in fact most colleges are private. Does this mean that universities who run on their own without any affiliation with the government.? I'm worried can anyone help.

The skilled person (see Article 17.1° of the Government of Flanders Order - dutch only(PDF file opens in new window)) has a higher education or university degree or equivalent. That qualification is:
at least a Bachelor's or Master's level (tertiary education level) degree which:
takes at least 3 years
or leads to education qualification level 5.
awarded by a higher education institution recognised by the State where the institution is located. Qualification or certificate of a private educational institution is not valid for this.

Hey, so this could very well be a reference to the private education system which is not recognized by higher education authorities. Your degree and uni is recognized, so no worries.
Just make sure to get your degree legalized by the education authorities in India and then legalized by the embassy and it will be fine.

But for single permit I got only pcc apostille no degree apostille it's not mentioned anywhere

This is depends on where you apply single permit means for brussels region final master/bachelor  degree apostille is mandatory

I applied in Flanders no such requirement there

manju618 wrote:

This is depends on where you apply single permit means for brussels region final master/bachelor  degree apostille is mandatory

This should be only required for blue card applicants.

Are you sure? I applied Flanders also (however a bit more than 2 years ago), that was mandatory for any diploma received out of EU.

Maybe the rules has changed. But that time all documents made out if EU had to be legalised via apostil.

now i am applying for ghent region , my consultant told me not required apostilled for education document

With things in Belgium, you need extra dose of patience.  Don't plan to book visa appointment early December until your Single Permit is given.

Hello everyone,

So far, some news for me. Despite the long waiting time (This was a change of employer, I am already working in Belgium):

Region: Flanders
Submission Date:          20 Aug 21
Work Permit Approval: 03 Nov 21
Single Permit Approval: Waiting (Estimated 3 - 5 weeks)

Hi,
If someone in Belgium after approval work permit,he can start the work or wait for annex 46?

Wow, it takes them again forever to process the files? It's way too long :( If they are not done in time, do they give any annex in case your old permission got expired during waiting time? Anyone knows?

Tanvirul Hoque wrote:

Hi,
If someone in Belgium after approval work permit,he can start the work or wait for annex 46?

Hi -

According to the information I received for my personal case. If you are already residing in Belgium and were previously employed (Meaning that you already have a Belgian Residence ID, etc). You can start working with the work permit, while you wait for Annex 46 to be issued.

Same as it is for me still waiting for single permit.

Jalaniz wrote:

Hello everyone,

So far, some news for me. Despite the long waiting time (This was a change of employer, I am already working in Belgium):

You received the single permit or still?

Jalaniz wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hi Jalaniz,  this looks like long wait.  How you managed the long notice period or you stayed un employed during some time. Because in notice period is of two weeks.
I am also currently in the same boat.
Also Is the Regional Employment Ministry approval is same as work permit approval?

layth salah wrote:
Jalaniz wrote:

Hello everyone,

You received the single permit or still?

No. It takes up to 5 weeks to get the single permit. After approval of work permit.

vickykaushal wrote:
Jalaniz wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hi Jalaniz,  this looks like long wait.  How you managed the long notice period or you stayed un employed during some time. Because in notice period is of two weeks.
I am also currently in the same boat.
Also Is the Regional Employment Ministry approval is same as work permit approval?

Indeed. I was unemployed for several weeks. As my notice period ended and then times at the ministry when up considerably.

Hi guys,

My dates for renewal of existing single permit:

Region: Flanders, same employer
Applied: 19/11
Automatic Privacy Notice: 19/11 (not sure why is that)

I suppose the procedure has been changed a bit for last 2 years. Should they send back the confirmation e-mail that all papers are ok and complete?  Can anyone advise please?

Thanks in advance <3

Do you have any status change now?
I got My Work Permit on 29th Oct and Single permit still awaited?

Foreign Affairs service
INFODESK (For all your dossier-related questions)
Phone: 02 488 80 00

Opening hours:

Monday : 9.30am to 12 noon - 2pm to 3pm
Tuesday: 9.30am to 12pm - 2pm to 3pm
Wednesday: 9.30 am to 12 noon - 2 pm to 3 pm
Thursday: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 9.30am to 12 noon - 2pm to 3pm
Email: [email protected]

Can someone please try calling form Belgium like in an hour to ask about the status of residence permit/annex 46, or what's the situation, how much time should we expect, etc? Any answer.
Thanks

I can not call but i will send an email to them.

I called but they need passport copy

hg340112 wrote:

I called but they need passport copy

what do you mean?

We have received your mail. You will receive a response from our service within 4 working days. If necessary, we will forward your message for further information. Please do not contact us by phone during this period for the same question except in case of very urgent question.

For more information concerning procedures, follow up of the status of visa files, required documents and time of treatment, please consult our website www.dofi.fgov.be<http://www.dofi.fgov.be/> <http://www.dofi.fgov.be/> .

Hi dear. From where I can get annex 46/47?

Santa claus might be giving some out this year.

z666666 wrote:

Santa claus might be giving some out this year.

:哈哈:  :哈哈:  :哈哈:

Hi dear. Do you know from where I can get annex 46/47?

Hi my single permit has been applied on 16 sept
Acknowledgment mail got on 16 sept

but no news on single permit

anybody reply please

Vikas872007 wrote:

Hi my single permit has been applied on 16 sept
Acknowledgment mail got on 16 sept

but no news on single permit

anybody reply please

You need to call or send an inquiry email.

Do you know from where we can get annex 46/47?

narcis 5125 wrote:

Do you know from where we can get annex 46/47?

Hey,
These two documents you get with the Single Permit approval. A Belgium company/ organization must issue the government a contract with you asking for it.

Access the Belgium embassy/ consulate in your country and look for the procedure of immigration and you will find the tutorial on how to follow each step.

I am applying for Single Permit from Flanders while residing in Antwerp. My application will be submitted by 10th December.
Do you know what the processing time is right now for Applications in Flanders ?
I heard that the process has become faster for work permit.
Is that true ?

No bro .
I applied 26th agust
I recived 3rd November work permit approvel
And still waiting for single permit annex.
And I saw few people who got work permit after me they recived single permit already.

It also depend on the quality of the file... and the workload of the region...
Nowadays, it takes from 1 to 3.5 months.