New Single Work Permit Procedure - Belgium

KSN112 wrote:

Hello All,

What is the probability of rejecting the application by IBZ ?

It's been already 6 weeks from WP approval for me.

You need to wait for 8 weeks after WP approval for SP

Hello Ppl, i am in Belgium with a work Visa and staying at a temporary place How do i get a annex 49?

There is no "work visa", there is work permit and a D type (long-stay) visa.

Do you have a work permit B and a D type visa or a single permit and a D type visa ?

I have a single permit and type D

Hello,
      I send email to infodesk asking about my process which was submitted on 07/29/2019 and so far had no status information. Today they answered me saying that the admissibility occurred on 09/13/2019. From this date should I wait 8-10 weeks?

Could you please share with me an email of infodesk? I tried to find on official site and wrote them a letter 3 weeks ago, but still no responses. Perhaps I selected not correct adress

MarcelML wrote:

Hello,
      I send email to infodesk asking about my process which was submitted on 07/29/2019 and so far had no status information. Today they answered me saying that the admissibility occurred on 09/13/2019. From this date should I wait 8-10 weeks?

According to their website, the process now is taking from 2 to 8 weeks, count 8 weeks from the admissibility date then contact them again
Update: https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/FR/Guid … nique.aspx

Tatiana_ayva wrote:

Could you please share with me an email of infodesk? I tried to find on official site and wrote them a letter 3 weeks ago, but still no responses. Perhaps I selected not correct adress

[email protected]

Ranjith Chammanthraj wrote:

I have a single permit and type D

Now you find a place to stay, and register in the local commune.

Guys,

Does anybody know if we have a deadline to apply for the visa once we receive the single permit.

I got my sp on 18 oct. And i am planning to apply for the visa-d on 18 Nov.

Will there be a problem ?

Hi,
Can I ask how much time they took to reply your email and which region you applied to?

MarcelML wrote:

Hello,

Hi,
Can I ask how much time they took to reply your email and which region you applied to?

Naman Thapliyal wrote:

Guys,

Does anybody know if we have a deadline to apply for the visa once we receive the single permit.

I got my sp on 18 oct. And i am planning to apply for the visa-d on 18 Nov.

Will there be a problem ?

No issues Visa can be applied any time after getting SP

Jose729 wrote:
MarcelML wrote:

Hello,

Hi,

I sent the email on 7/10/2019. The same day there was an automatic reply saying that they would respond within 20 business days. And yesterday, 10/22/2019, they answered me. My region is Brussels.

My SP is just filed on 2nd Oct. As holiday period is over so Can I expect my SP approval at end of DEC? I need to plan couple of things in advance. Any experiences or suggestion if files get processed at pace in Oct/Nov ?

bahirrao wrote:

My SP is just filed on 2nd Oct. As holiday period is over so Can I expect my SP approval at end of DEC? I need to plan couple of things in advance. Any experiences or suggestion if files get processed at pace in Oct/Nov ?

I think they are still dealing with the backlog from summer. My file was submitted in July, work permit got approved mid-September and I'm still waiting for the single permit. On the other hand, some people on this forum have applied after me and received their SP already. So don't expect a fixed timeline, you'll just have to wait. End of Dec is a reasonable estimation, but there's no assurance to receive your permit by then.

Dnlwht70 wrote:

Hi Everyone

I need help!! On the 3rd of January I sent in my papers for a work permit in Belgium. However, the papers were sent back to me and I was asked to add papers for the new single work permit procedure. I have added these new documents and submitted them.

The problem is that I have now heard that it could take 4 months to receive this permit!!! Is this really possible?? Has someone maybe already received their single work permit? I cannot believe that this whole process can take 4 months

Mine was filed on 26th June.  I haven't got sp yet. Employer got an email 10 days back saying my sp is issued but I haven't received anything from them yet.
They work in funny ways.

Wait is over. Got single permit.

Here is my timeline.

Region : Flanders
Date of application : 24th July
Date of Admissible: 09th September
WP approval: 16th September
SP approval: 25th October

Thanks to all for guidance. All the best.

I will be available for help and monitoring this thread.

My Timeline:

Application sent 30 Sept 2019
WP 23 October
SP waiting

Does anyone knows of a number where we can call and inquire about the application?

3 weeks back my employer received email from IBZ stating my permit is approved and I have been communicated about the same, but I have not received anything yet, and singlepermit[at]ibz.. is not responding to any emails from me or my employer.

You could write on email [email protected]

thanks Can't see the email link... but if its info[at]ibz.. then I have emailed them over a week back, and haven't had any response back yet :(

Hi All,
I received my single permit today.
Region - Flanders
Application submitted on : 14th August
Application sent back for correction : 23rd September
Corrected application sent back on : 1st October
WP approved on : 4th October
Single permit : 28th October

I have not submitted my resignation in my current company and i have a notice period of 30 days. Should I put in my resignation after i get my visa or are there chances the Visa application gets rejected?

Thanks. Any input is appreciated.

arjunprasad2143 wrote:

Hi All,
I received my single permit today.
Region - Flanders
Application submitted on : 14th August
Application sent back for correction : 23rd September
Corrected application sent back on : 1st October
WP approved on : 4th October
Single permit : 28th October

I have not submitted my resignation in my current company and i have a notice period of 30 days. Should I put in my resignation after i get my visa or are there chances the Visa application gets rejected?

Thanks. Any input is appreciated.

Wow you are lucky, this is insanely fast! And so weird that there are people who applied in June and July and are still waiting for their SP.
I would say in a normal situation there's practically zero chance for you not to get a visa, because they have already processed your file during SP application and approved it.

Tatiana_ayva wrote:

My Timeline:

Application sent 30 Sept 2019
WP 23 October
SP waiting

Exactly same dates with me..
I am also waiting for SP.

Okay. Thanks for the reply. I guess there is no straight way for them to finalize applications. I have been searching this and other platforms since last 3-4 months and couldn't figure out any patterns in which they sort and clear the applications.

Did anyone check the website recently?
They removed the update which means they go back to the 4 months process!!
French website:
https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/FR/Guid … nique.aspx
Dutch website:
https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/NL/Gids … nning.aspx

Hello all, I finally received my single permit.
Here's my final update:

Date of submission: 25 July
Admissible: 31 July
WP approved: 12 September
SP approved: 30 October

Good luck everyone

omidE wrote:

Hello all, I finally received my single permit.
Here's my final update:

Date of submission: 25 July
Admissible: 31 July
WP approved: 12 September
SP approved: 30 October

Good luck everyone

Congratulations.

Seems like they are speeding up the paper work now.

Got my SP finally after lots of follow up by me and my employer:

Timeline-
Apply:        26th Jun
Admissible:15th Jul   
WP:            19th Aug
SP approval email sent to employer:  9th Oct
(email to the employer said that ibz has sent the SP docs to me too, but that wasn't the case.       
20 days of email exchanges between me &  employer. No response from singelpermit or info.ibz... team ever during that period
After escalating to senior level managers of the employer, someone some contacts are drawn up it seems.)

SP email received by me: 29th October.

Got my SP recently

Timeline
Apply:        21th Aug
WP:            25th Sept
SP approval :  29th Oct

Thanks for all the information on this platform.

I try to analyze recent duration trend for the single permit procedure completion.
I pick 21 ea of sample data of "Flanders" in this forum. (I considered only Region)
I calculated for prediction using polynomial regression method.

1. The duration between from submit to work permit is saturating to 41 days.
2. The duration between work permit to single permit is saturating to 27 days.

So, expected total time for single permit is about 68 days…

In my case, I submit on 11/10/2019, so I expect the completion date would be 17/12/2019.
And, when I roughly analyze Brussels case, duration for W.P is almost similar to Flanders, but duration from W.P to S.P is longer than Flanders.
Of course it is just my opinion from very simple polynomial trend model. I am updating this trend when you guys posting the timeline of single-permit obtaining in order to prepare my action item ..

HI ,

I am from India  will be moving to Zaventem ,Belgium

1.What is the current timeline for Single permit approval ? Will Dec Christmas Eve affect the timelines ?Submitting Nov 20 when can i expect my SP?

2. With my Single permit can my wife work ?without any separate work permit for her ?
3. While applying for PCC Belgium ,which option should we select for purpose
  a. Work Permit /Employment Visa
   b.Long term Visa Stay
    c.Residence Permit
    d.Immigration purpose other than citizenship

Please help me with the queries

rrg3005 wrote:

HI ,

1.What is the current timeline for Single permit approval ? Will Dec Christmas Eve affect the timelines ?Submitting Nov 20 when can i expect my SP?

2. With my Single permit can my wife work ?without any separate work permit for her ?
   b.Long term Visa Stay
    c.Residence Permit

Hi,

All your questions have been already answered dozens of times. So have a look in archives.

Hi ,

Unable to find it can anyone give it as a summary here

rrg3005 wrote:

Hi ,

Unable to find it can anyone give it as a summary here

Hi,

SP --> 45 topics
WP --> 200 topics
Timeline --> 25 topics

1.What is the current timeline for Single permit approval ? Will Dec Christmas Eve affect the timelines ?Submitting Nov 20 when can i expect my SP?  ==> That may affect. If you are submitting on 20th Nov then you can expect the same by March first week.

2. With my Single permit can my wife work ?without any separate work permit for her ?  ==> She will be coming on dependent VISA so she can work. Same is case with me so I know.
  a. Work Permit /Employment Visa ==> Select this.
   b.Long term Visa Stay
    c.Residence Permit

Hope above reply helps.

rrg3005 wrote:

HI ,

b.Long term Visa Stay
    c.Residence Permit

1. March 1st Week
2. Yes
3. Select option a

sukjong wrote:

I try to analyze recent duration trend for the single permit procedure completion.
I pick 21 ea of sample data of "Flanders" in this forum. (I considered only Region)
I calculated for prediction using polynomial regression method.

1. The duration between from submit to work permit is saturating to 41 days.
2. The duration between work permit to single permit is saturating to 27 days.

So, expected total time for single permit is about 68 days…

In my case, I submit on 11/10/2019, so I expect the completion date would be 17/12/2019.
And, when I roughly analyze Brussels case, duration for W.P is almost similar to Flanders, but duration from W.P to S.P is longer than Flanders.
Of course it is just my opinion from very simple polynomial trend model. I am updating this trend when you guys posting the timeline of single-permit obtaining in order to prepare my action item ..

Same is case with me . I submitted on 2nd Oct. I am expecting in second or third week of Dec.
In fact as an update I received one updated document with new minimum wage criteria from 2020. I submitted it today only. So point is application is in WP approval now.

bahirrao wrote:

1.What is the current timeline for Single permit approval ? Will Dec Christmas Eve affect the timelines ?Submitting Nov 20 when can i expect my SP?  ==> That may affect. If you are submitting on 20th Nov then you can expect the same by March first week.

2. With my Single permit can my wife work ?without any separate work permit for her ?  ==> She will be coming on dependent VISA so she can work. Same is case with me so I know.
  a. Work Permit /Employment Visa ==> Select this.
   b.Long term Visa Stay
    c.Residence Permit

Hope above reply helps.

Thank you very  much for the answers.