New Single Work Permit Procedure - Belgium

Hello all,
As I'm visiting the Government website everyday seeking any new updates, I got an idea to re-read the whole process again, if something changed and not highlighted for any reason.
I found that neither the French website nor the Dutch website has the instruction sentence that prohibit the employer from asking about the file progress during the 4 months period!
The question is, what if the employer asks??

Hello Guys

I have got my single permit by Jul 7,2019 and visa stamped by Aug 22,2019.

Now I have to do dependant process.

Can anyone let me know within how many days I have to approach VFS Global in order to avoid sending the dependant document to belgium consulate and waiting for a long while .

Some of my friends said I have to be submitted the dependant documents within the 90 days from my visa stamped date and some of us said  I have to be submitted the dependant documents within the 180 days from my visa stamped date.

can you tell me which one is correct .

Thanks

Hello guys,

Anyway, yesterday I received my single license.
The information on my timeline is:
Submission of documents: 07/29/2019
Admissibility: 09/13/2019
WP:?
Single allowed: 11/05/2019
Region: Brussels

Now I must go to the consulate of my region in my country with my documents and my family to apply for the visa.
Thanks for the info.

Best

Hi, thanks for your notice. I have similar dates of admissibility and same region. I was wondering if you could also state the date of WP approval ? Thanks a lot in advance.

lilia_mamikon wrote:

Hi, thanks for your notice. I have similar dates of admissibility and same region. I was wondering if you could also state the date of WP approval ? Thanks a lot in advance.

I don't have WP approval date.

MarcelML wrote:
lilia_mamikon wrote:

I don't have WP approval date.

The WP should be sent to you in the SP mail, you can extract the issue date from it.

Hi i am from Pakistan..  But i have Italian paper.. i live in Antwerpen... I get my single permit oprovel almost 1 month ago.. but my gemeente huis they  say  that stil i am not allowed to work.. they give mee 1.5 month paper belgie48 and say mee to wait for another later.. anyone have experinc how long they need time to get another later  in Antwerp ..

Hello everyone. I've been following the forum for a while and you all share great information here.
I'm from Costa Rica and recently started my process to get my work permit in Belgium.
After seeing all the different processes I'm a bit confused with my process.
The company asked me for a scanned copy of my medical certificate, the contract signed and to fill out a form. When I asked them about the other documents needed they said the process for my work permit was already submitted. This is for the Flanders region.
Is there any delay in the implementation of the single permit in that region?
Anyone with the same question?
Thanks.

Any one applied at the end of august/beginning of september got the permit?

Jalaniz wrote:

Hello everyone. I've been following the forum for a while and you all share great information here.
I'm from Costa Rica and recently started my process to get my work permit in Belgium.
After seeing all the different processes I'm a bit confused with my process.
The company asked me for a scanned copy of my medical certificate, the contract signed and to fill out a form. When I asked them about the other documents needed they said the process for my work permit was already submitted. This is for the Flanders region.
Is there any delay in the implementation of the single permit in that region?
Anyone with the same question?
Thanks.

The medical certificate need to be the original, but I already read a case where it was shown later  in the consulate.

The BEST point the get updated information is the DOFI (in French).
https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/FR/Guid … nique.aspx

Hello Guys,
Yesterday I received an update from my employer that We received confirmation from Economic Migration that your file has been treated and has been transferred to DVZ for further processing. My employer submitted the application on 21 October 2019.

Is it mean my work permit approved and send for residence permit approval now ? How long will take for residence permit approval ? this update got within 3 weeks of my application submission..your valuable feedback will helpful for me please

Hello guyz
I have applied for my visa D along with my wife and son at VFS Pune... How many days it takes approximate currently...TIA

anandvenitha wrote:

Hello Guys,
Yesterday I received an update from my employer that We received confirmation from Economic Migration that your file has been treated and has been transferred to DVZ for further processing. My employer submitted the application on 21 October 2019.

Is it mean my work permit approved and send for residence permit approval now ? How long will take for residence permit approval ? this update got within 3 weeks of my application submission..your valuable feedback will helpful for me please

Hi Anand,

Congrats buddy!

Yes, you got your WP approved. It will take around 2 months to get the RP.

You will receive the SP around 10-20 Jan, 2020.

All the best!

AmitS01 wrote:

Hello guyz
I have applied for my visa D along with my wife and son at VFS Pune... How many days it takes approximate currently...TIA

Hi Amit,

You all will receive the Visa in 3-5 days from today - before 16/11/2019.

Thanks!

Naman Thapliyal wrote:
AmitS01 wrote:

Hello guyz

Hi Amit,

Thanks!

Do you really get your D visas that quick in India?!  :/

Thanks Naman,

Will it take really 2 months for SP approval ? Is there any chance for fast approval due to Christmas and new year holidays

Ahmed_Talaat wrote:
Naman Thapliyal wrote:
AmitS01 wrote:

Hello guyz

Hi Amit,

Thanks!

Yup!

Since we already have the SP! the process is pretty quick!

anandvenitha wrote:

Thanks Naman,

Will it take really 2 months for SP approval ? Is there any chance for fast approval due to Christmas and new year holidays

Bro, I can understand that it gets us anxious that when will the SP arrive. I have given you the max. Timeline.

It can come anytime about which we cannot speculate anything. Just tell yourself the things that make you feel relaxed. 😊

Until then make your documents ready, if you have a dependent - prepare their docs as well before time. For dependent, the visa comes together if you apply together once u have the SP.

If you apply after yours the timeline is long (6-9 months)

My application is filed on 2nd Oct. I received one query of updating Deputation letter considering Minimum wage criteria to be increased from 2020. I submitted the same on 1st Nov.
Does this mean that  My application already in process of WP/SP approval. I am expecting it before Christmas holidays. Is it fair expectations?
I need to plan something on this basis.
Also I have heard that applications are getting processed fast since few weeks. Any idea?

bahirrao wrote:

My application is filed on 2nd Oct. I received one query of updating Deputation letter considering Minimum wage criteria to be increased from 2020. I submitted the same on 1st Nov.
Does this mean that  My application already in process of WP/SP approval. I am expecting it before Christmas holidays. Is it fair expectations?
Also I have heard that applications are getting processed fast since few weeks. Any idea?

Which region ?

Naman Thapliyal wrote:
bahirrao wrote:

Which region ?

Brusssels

I get belgie 49.. can I stard work with that paper...

Naman Thapliyal wrote:
Ahmed_Talaat wrote:
Naman Thapliyal wrote:

Hi Amit,

Thanks!

Yup!

Since we already have the SP! the process is pretty quick!

I've been waiting for almost 7 weeks since my WP approval. Are we still allowed to contact them after 8 weeks?

Hello Everyone,
Thank you very much for sharing all the necessary Information regarding Belgium Work Permit. can someone please address below questions?
Once the work permit is issued ,
1)what is the maximum time limit in which one should apply for visa?
2)  post visa stamping in how much time one should land in Belgium?

Naman Thapliyal wrote:
bahirrao wrote:

Which region ?

Expect it from Jan 1 to Jan 10.

miyagan ikram wrote:

I get belgie 49.. can I stard work with that paper...

Yes, you should!

SAPJOB_Eurpoe wrote:

Hello Everyone,
Thank you very much for sharing all the necessary Information regarding Belgium Work Permit. can someone please address below questions?
Once the work permit is issued ,
1)what is the maximum time limit in which one should apply for visa?
2)  post visa stamping in how much time one should land in Belgium?

1) No official information on this. But it is better to apply asap for Visa and then take the decision of when to travel

2) No official information on this well. Travel when you have to join the firm.

Hello, everyone. My name is Pilar and I'm currently working in Brazil, waiting for my visa to be ready so I can move to Belgium.

I've being reading a lot of topics here (thanks everyone for sharing!) and decide to share my dates with you to get your help regarding the deadline. Since the process is new, the Immigration consultants are not giving me any details about the timeline.

I submitted my documents on September 17th to Wallonie region. On October 11th they said my work permit was approved.

Based in your experience, until when should I expect my Residence Permit to be ready?

So far, we didn't applied any documents for my husband's visa. From what I read here, after having my RP approval, I'll be able to submit my passport and my husband's together to a type D visa and they'll be ready at the same time, right? Will he need to apply for WP and RP as I did to go with me?

I tried to have as much information as possible before asking to avoid duplicate questions. Thanks in advance for your support.

Looking forward to have your feedback.  :happy:

Kind regards,

Pilar.

Pilar Corrêa wrote:

Hello, everyone. My name is Pilar and I'm currently working in Brazil, waiting for my visa to be ready so I can move to Belgium.

I've being reading a lot of topics here (thanks everyone for sharing!) and decide to share my dates with you to get your help regarding the deadline. Since the process is new, the Immigration consultants are not giving me any details about the timeline.

I submitted my documents on September 17th to Wallonie region. On October 11th they said my work permit was approved.

Based in your experience, until when should I expect my Residence Permit to be ready?

So far, we didn't applied any documents for my husband's visa. From what I read here, after having my RP approval, I'll be able to submit my passport and my husband's together to a type D visa and they'll be ready at the same time, right? Will he need to apply for WP and RP as I did to go with me?

I tried to have as much information as possible before asking to avoid duplicate questions. Thanks in advance for your support.

Looking forward to have your feedback.  :happy:

Kind regards,

Pilar.

Hi Pilar,
About you Husband visa, is Higly recommended to apply together in the Consulate.

You need to present this documments.
https://brazil.diplomatie.belgium.be/pt … ro-visto-d

You should get ready these translations, Marriage Certificate, and Birth Certificate (must be both). Must be from an Sworn Translator, so will take like 7-10 days to get them. You'll also need the original letters from your company, Mutuelle and Housing.

When you apply in a consulate, documents in English are normally accepted. Translated documents are needed when you use them in Belgium for any future paperwork.

Thanks, Fernando and Aneesh for your tips regarding the documents. I'm still not sure if my passport and my husband's will be stamped with the type D visa at the same time. Do you know that answer? Also, will he need to apply for WP and RP after receiving the D visa (as I needed) to go with me?

Regarding the timeline:

Merci à tous. ☺

Scroll up, read many posts in this forum, you will see ppl posted their application dates, and approval dates at each stage.

Hi, Aneesh. Thanks for your prompt reply.

I did the research as I said in my first post, but I wasn't able to find any posts with the same region as me and I don't know if the timeline can change according to it.

Perhaps someone experienced could give me an advise on that.

I posted this question because I'd be great to have a more precise forecast on the deadline for my RP, considering my dates and region of WP.  :happy:

Precise forecast and single permit processing :) sounds too optimistic !!

Pilar Corrêa wrote:

Thanks, Fernando and Aneesh for your tips regarding the documents. I'm still not sure if my passport and my husband's will be stamped with the type D visa at the same time. Do you know that answer? Also, will he need to apply for WP and RP after receiving the D visa (as I needed) to go with me?

Regarding the timeline:

Merci à tous. ☺

Pilar,
average is 6 weeks, but as you may read the old post this time you notice lots of variation.

About your Husband, i quite not sure how they are processing now. Because technically they are separated applications, but with the SP there is just one application. If you get ALL documents ready to Consulate, seem it is taking less then 15 days to get your Husband Visa (yours alone would be faster).

In Belgium your husband will get the documment from the Commune.

J'espère pouvoir vous aider

Thank you so much for your reply, Fernando, it was really helpful.

Merci pour ton aide! :happy:

Thanks for your help, Aneesh. ☺

Thanks for your help, Aneesh. ☺

xiaomayiraul wrote:

Got my SP recently

Timeline
Apply:        21th Aug
WP:            25th Sept
SP approval :  29th Oct

Thanks for all the information on this platform.

You have applied in which region

Hi All,

Anyone received SP approvals for Brussels region for applications filed during August and September.

My Timeline:

Application filed: September 6th.
Date of Admissibility: N/A
WP Approval: October 4th ( Informed by the Employer)
SP Approval: Waiting ??
Region: Brussels

If anyone have the same timelines please share your case.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandra