Approval for Appeal for Entry to Singapore

My husband ‘s has received an IPA letter for his entry to Singapore after 1 year. Can u advise how we can proceed to apply for his LTVP when he arrive in Singapore. What is the next thing we need to do?

Did you read threads in this forum? We have provided enough information for you to understand the Singapore work pass & visa approval and their usages. Good luck

Why he needs LTVP, when he has approval IPA letter?

No his approval is only for his re-entry to Singapore. He was told to leavev due to a mistake we made in thecaddress.

If he has an approved work pass and IPA in hand, then he can move to Singapore with it and start his job. There is no need for him to apply for an LTVP.
If, however, you are talking about your own visa to join him in Singapore, please be advised that you cannot get an LTVP. Your husband's company needs to apply for a DP (dependent's pass) for you instead.

Agreed with Beppi. Please write phrases in a constructive manner so that it can be easily understandable. Good luck

Are you a Singapore citizen? If not, then change your profile to current citizenship status as it appears you are a Singapore citizen.

I am a Singaporean & my husband is a foreigner. His approval letter is for his re entry back into  Singapore. While he is here i need to apply for his Dependant pass. At this moment he will be staying in a hotel since we still have to apply for his LTVP & wait for the approval before renting a place to stay. Will this affect his application.

His temporary place of residence should not have any influence on his LTVP application.
But of course instead of an expensive hotel, you could rent something and let him stay with you (officially as a guest).

Thank u for your reply :)

Can i rent short term like one month & have him stay with me as a guest. There will be no tenancy agreement.

It is illegal in Singapore to rent out residential property for periods shorter than 6 months. (That's why systems like AirBnB do not exist here.)
Thus any short term rental would necessarily be in hotels, hostels or serviced apartments - and there you certainly get a booking confirmation, which serves the same purpose as a contract.

Does it mean i cannot rent even a private condo for short term either. Can i stay at my sister's place.

Can i write my message privately

But i am a Singaporean . Can i rent out a private condo & he stay with me.

The rule that residential property rental contracts must be for 6 months or longer is valid for all, Singaporeans and foreigners.
Staying with your sister (for free) is of course allowed. You could also rent a place for longer and he only stays there with you while he is here.

Hi Beppi!

I have my own house in Singapore but due to family issue i am not able to stay with my husband in the same house. I own a HDB property under my name. I can't rent a HDB  flat because i am the owner so i have rented a private condo & me & my husband are staying there together. I have given the receipt to ICA that i am renting out a private condo. Do i need to submit the tenancy agreement because when i went there to submit some document i told them i can only give them once his LTVP is approved. We have also ask the owner for a 3 month tenancy agreement. Now will this affect my husband's LTVP. Please help as we are so troubled by all this. Thank u!

I am not sure I understand your situation:
You own a house and an HDB, but for whatever reason cannot stay in these. O.k. So you have rented a Condo, but then rented it out again? (Why? Where then do you currently stay?) Now you want to rent yet another Condo, where your husband can stay with you once his LTVP is approved, but only for three months?
I think you just make things more complicated than necessary. Once his LTVP is approved, he can stay anywhere and you don't have to submit papers (like rental contract). I assume he will also need accommodation for more than three months, or will he leave again after that time? In any case, as I mentioned before, renting residential property for periods below 6 months is not legal, as far as I know.
An my last question: How can we, on an Internet forum, help you with the situation?

I am right now living with my husband at the private condo.  Of course we will continue staying here but my question is will it affect my husband's LTVP since we did not submit any contract but we have given them proof of receipt of payment made to the owner to ICA.

This is a very special and complex case that I have not encountered so far, you better ask ICA what they need and what influence it will have.