MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

Im set to start on the 20th after being pushed back twice now. Tried to get some information out of my recruiters as to how certain the 20th start date is - they claim its more than likely but still not 100% certain. My advise would be to not put your life on hold while you wait for this because at the end of the day its down to immigration when we go as they have to sift through all these visas.

I have a friend teaching over there already and I know someone who left last weekend, they got their visas either 1/2 days before they actually left so it just requires a bit of patience from all of us. I'm sure everyone will get their tickets.

Again I have a group chat going with a couple of us from this forum post, Flomat19 along with others are messaging on there for updates as it's easier to communicate. If anyone wants to join drop me a message!

Same here;!!

Hello. O had my Interview in STS Sharjah last September. i received my Offer Letter and labeled E19. Anyone whose on the same boat as mine? The kast update that I received from them was first week of December. Its been a while since I received an Email from them. I am still waiting for my final contract. I am still hoping and feeling positive.

Any advice? Thanks.

Hie iamissK...nice name😝..! Sorry I not in your boat were E21 batch....interviewed October 20 also in Sharjah! Regardless I would love to butt in to just say WELL DONE for staying positive....very soon it will come.Maybe just also send Moe a gentle email enquiring if they have any news...even if it is ignored it is just to touch base really.Do update us when you receive it because you will 😊....All my best wishes!

Hi Iammisk, I hope you are great. Actually, I am in E19 batch too and last week they sent me the official contract. It would be better if you email them to ask about the contract. But don't worry soon they will email you yours ;)

Hello everyone,

Glad to hear that everyone is gradually getting their contract and for the ones waiting for their contracts, including me   :P , it will definitely reach out to you soon.

Now my case is, i attended the interview on November end for Creative Design and Innovation teaching position role at STS Sharjah and a week later, surprisingly  :D , i received an email saying that i successfully cleared the interview and will be allocated for the Teacher Training Program soon.

After that i haven't received any updates yet. Can someone who have the same experience tell me what will the next procedures be?

Is there anyone on the same boat as i am? \
Any CDI teachers out here?

I am in the same boat. Attended the interview on the 24th of November,got an email on the 4th that I had passed the interview.Got another email on the 6th requesting for some documents but I have not yet received the initial offer or any updates up to now

Hi
I am in the same boat as the rest.
I was meant to fly out on the 12th January 2019 but it got delayed. Haven't received my official contract. I was told to wait for 4 to 6 weeks.

I am with agency called world teachers. Computer science graduate position.
Anyone who has received their contracts recently, can you update us?

Hi Fay-War, could you please add me in the private forum.  I am also waiting for my visa and I would love to hear anything about the job. Thank you.

yes, same in my case too. I was informed that i am selected on November 4th but after that i haven't heard anything from them yet.

abhayss you mean December 4th or November 4th?

Sorry, its December 4th.

Hello all,

I am due to fly out on January 26th for a teaching position with the MOE. I received my booking confirmation today, despite not being told in advance that my visa etc was ready.

I have a few questions:

Can someone please enlighten me on the process once they touched down in the UAE?

When did you find out where your teaching placement was going to be?

Is there anyone else flying out on the 26th?

Does anyone have any experiences with changing their travel dates? What was the process?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Pathfinder,
My interview is on 29th March.Can u add me on WhatsApp.My WhatsApp number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Anyone have an idea about when the next mobilisation date will be? Thanks

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to send a post before I stop replying to people on the forum as its getting a bit busy over here in the UAE but I just wanted to give a bit of advice:

Do not put your life on hold when you've been given a date to go. Try and work as much as possible before you leave, or try and get things done too (e.g. I passed my driving test a day before I flew out). The dates they give are subject to change and that's something you'll have to get used to.

'Go with the flow' - you'll hear this a lot when you arrive, and to be honest you won't stop hearing it. Sounds cliche but it's the best advice you can get, you just got to take everything as it comes. Everything works out in the end, it's just in the UAE it takes a bit of time.

Make sure you have a lot of funds. I only needed around £1.5K and that was more than enough but some people and the situations they were in required them to have more. So this ties in to not putting your life on hold, make sure you gather the funds or have someone to help you out.
You can get a credit card but sorting one out straight away will prove to be a hassle for some, others may be lucky.

Networking - it's about who you know here so get to know absolutely everyone. Make sure you get everyone's number because you never know when they're going to come in handy.

Overall so far the experience has been one of the best decisions I've made but obviously others will think differently. Good luck everyone.

March 17 for qualified teachers
March 24 for  TTP

Hello all
Is there any indian who have applied for teaching position in UAE under MOE.
I have applied to MOE with a placement agency and got my application registered with Moe's official website by uploading all desired documents. It was told to me that interviews will be there in early march but there is no update since.
Thanks

Did you get initial offer letter directly in your email or through consultancy?
As I have applied by myself without any consultancy.

I got Interview date that is 29th march hope best for the rest

hi ,mine was also in sharjah STS last month 9th. L3 batch. got offer letter and sent it after signing 10 days back. how long it will take to get my contract ...any idea. Me working in sharjah now.

No idea as I myself having so many queries could you please tell me how was you interview in terms of difficulty level

Me too on March 29. Which subject are you taking interview in?

Arakou wrote:

Hi Pathfinder,
My interview is on 29th March.Can u add me on WhatsApp.My WhatsApp number is ***

Me too on March 29. Which subject are you taking interview in?

Vipul Adhana wrote:

Hello all
Is there any indian who have applied for teaching position in UAE under MOE.
I have applied to MOE with a placement agency and got my application registered with Moe's official website by uploading all desired documents. It was told to me that interviews will be there in early march but there is no update since.
Thanks

Hi Vipul,

Which is your agency? I am also in the same boat

Is there anyone appearing for MoE interviews in India for English Teachers?

Hello najma
Me applying for computer science
Do you appearing in delhi for interview?

Vipul Adhana wrote:

Hello najma
Me applying for computer science
Do you appearing in delhi for interview?

Yes, I have opted Delhi..Which agency have you registered with?

I am registered with sai krishna travels, mumbai based agency

Vipul Adhana wrote:

I am registered with sai krishna travels, mumbai based agency

Oh..  My agency is SeekTeachers.

Fine, let's hope for something amazing

Vipul Adhana wrote:

Fine, let's hope for something amazing

Any updates? Have you been informed about the venue?

Hello guys
Is there anyone who had gone thru any medical for MOE UAE in India?

Medicals will be done in UAE only after your arrival there not in india

Already am aware it's in hotel based in delhi on the day of my choice, have you not got updates regarding same

Vipul Adhana wrote:

Already am aware it's in hotel based in delhi on the day of my choice, have you not got updates regarding same

Not yet.. :( .. Am a bit worried

Hai I'm Annapoorna.
I'm waiting for the interview to be held on 1st April 2019

But you told here once that you have interview in delhi if not ask your consulting agency, may be you're not full filing condition.

Vipul Adhana wrote:

But you told here once that you have interview in delhi if not ask your consulting agency, may be you're not full filing condition.

I have contacted my agency..They said that I will be informed in due course

annapoorna anu wrote:

Hai I'm Annapoorna.
I'm waiting for the interview to be held on 1st April 2019

Hi Annapoorna,

Which subject are you taking interview in?