MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

is there anyone, who got Results of the latest MOE Interview held in delhi and Mumbai on 29th of march to 1 of april 2019

Mine also same situation they just asked abt teaching experience then go through lesson plan

Have anyone got the interview results that held in Mumbai & Delhi Moe Uae?

Today I got an email from my consultancy that I have been selected.
But they informed me that I have to wait until MOE will send an official initial contract.
Does anyone know how long MOE is taking to send the formal contract?

Hi.....did u got the final contract.
As I got an email from world teachers that I have been selected for Computer Teacher.
They asked the documents. How long it will take to receive a formal offer letter from MOE.

Congratulations 👏👏.

yasmeensyed wrote:

As I got an email from world teachers that I have been selected for Computer Teacher.
They asked the documents. How long it will take to receive a formal offer letter from MOE.

Congrats... But I didn't got any email.. I am also a computer  science teacher.. Plz give me ur contact no... I will contact u

yasmeensyed wrote:

Congrats... But I didn't got any email.. I am also a computer  science teacher.. Plz give me ur contact no... I will contact u

My agency said the results have not yet been released

I guess Ms Yasmeen is a direct MOE applicant and she attended  the interview in Sharjah on April 6th. So she falls in a different category if I am not wrong!
And congrats Ms Yasmeen!!!

Congratzzz

No he s from world teachers

World teachers have got response ?

Ohh I see! since I read the previous posts it states that she/he is the direct applicant

I am also from ths agency yesterday they mailed me saying that they didn't get any results.they will inform u if it was out

Today I spoke to my agency. They told to wait for 2-3 more days.

Well lets hope for the best!!

he mentioned agency name
in his post

Congratulations Yasmeen
Best of luck to all of us.....seems moe is starting with the process of announcing result

Hi. I am also waiting for the final contract.

Hi frds any updates regarding results

Initially, I applied directly and then I got an email of CV screened In but I was waiting 2 months but they didn't send me an interview date. Then one of my friends conveyed me that from 2019 interviews will be arranged by consultancy only they won't send dates. Then I contacted Worlds teacher consultancy they arranged my interview and they will be responsible for further processing.
And I got email from consultancy that I have been selected but I really don't know when I will get offer letter. And they advised not to resign until offer letter will not recieved from MOE.
So I am a bit worried.

Could you share your number so that I can discuss certain things

When and where u appeared for ur MOE interview?

On 6 April at Sharjah

Friends ...Any news about result?

I guess...for each session 3-5 members from each subject were shortlisted for interview,  but would like know how many of those 3-5 will get selected.
Any idea anyone?

Hi everyone despite of passing English lanaguage test with high marks and 2 minutes interview I have not been recommended by MOE .I have received mail from Worldteacher agency

Oh! Never mind as opportunity will be there again. Most candidates had a 2 minute interview.
At least, you have got your result and you can move on with your life!

Really
Sorry to hear this, had you been sent the final contract??

Please everyone don't feel sorry It is not the last and final opportunity.I will keep trying for other countries also and hopefully will settle down in future.It is their loss.

Hi... anyone who cleared the physics exam and attended the interview on 1st April at mumbai received any communication from moe??

When and where you appeared for the MOE interview?

Hi ... I appeared in Delhi for interview on 29March

any updates on results guys?? If anyone got their initial contract especially physics kindly share ….

hi

Hello friends....got confirmation from my agency today....forwarded them requested documents....hope rest of the process will be smooth

N Maan wrote:

Hello friends....got confirmation from my agency today....forwarded them requested documents....hope rest of the process will be smooth

congratss !! which subject??

@ N Maan,

Which agency and subject + venue of interview?

Physics.....i attended interview at Delhi