MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

Hello, I have applied for a TTP position with the MOE, through Astute Education. Everything was successful and I got my initial offer and sent all documents required. I am supposed to be starting in Jan 2019. I still haven't received my final contract and I'm starting to get a bit worried and anxious, due to the lack of time.

Anyone else in the same position? Has anyone got their final contracts yet?

Dont worry very soon Official contracts should be out just takes time becos firstly they try to send out a batch of contracts not individually so we must wait fr many to be prcocessed and secondly whats delaying them is they must wait for all security checks to be cleared with takes on average about three to four weeks and its not Moe fault as it is done by ministry of labour THEN ministry of immigration....phew so its quite a process....exercise a lot of patience and soon we will meet in the UAE...teachers are needed urgently so Moe is working planning fr January start.Best wishes to all of us😉!

But i have heard they have already sent all the contracts they had to by 3 rd and 4th of this month.i am also waiting for my contract but now a little bit doubltful for the same...

Meaning we are probably in the next batch so still no need to worry.Remember we told to be flexible with our travel/start dates so please do not worry at all.This is the biggest recruitment forum in the world with hundreds sometimes even thousands of appointments being made at a go so we need to really chill and trust the process.Everything will fall into place very soon don't even bat an eyelid and soon we will be meeting at the beaches of the UAE😇.Remember to attest your highest qualification while yu wait or that will cause even further delay plus attest documents for any family you're taking with yu as well.All the best wishes as we wait.😇

I hope u r right...Are u confirmed of the info
.? Thanks alot for sharing information.

Yes indeed but only from knowing fellow colleagues who have gone through the process and are now happily settled with MOE and of course with faith in my own so I'm just sharing the positive vibes within me.Patience is key here 😉!

I have gotten my contract and all is well. Really excited to go and start a new chapter. How are things with you all? Any updates from your side?

WOW...told ya! A BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FULACY soooo happy for you!! Well done! I can smell the aroma of my official contract coming real soon.You have opened the floodgates! All the best with our new chapters and Congratulations 🎉 once again.PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY! ONE DOWN MANY MORE COMING SOON!

Congratulations!!!No nothing at my end..what subject are you going for..what is the joining date for you..

Congratulations for your final contract. I am still waiting for my final contract as well. I had my interview on Oct. 20th and received my initial contract on first week of November. Could you please tell me about the date you had your interview or initial contract? I am bit worried 😑

No info on contract after initial offer i got in nov. First week...

Hello.So far as per my knowledge MOE is focusing on TTP so the graduates are being given top priority then ours will follow...please also read my above post fr other possible reason fr delays and please don't worry the majority of us have not received their final contracts including me so this is all normal.Continue to enjoy your holidays as planned and before you know it come...dont worry and don't dwell on it as this will block/delay it with negative vibe.Think positive,trust universe 🌌.I was also interviewed 20th in Sharjah in October.

Same here. I had my interview in STS Sharjah on 20th of October 20th. It takes too long and I have read some others comments saying they got their initial contracts on July and don't travel yet to UAE and that drag me insane. Being idle for a couple of months put more stress. Could you please guys specially you flomat2018 let me know once you receive your final contract or visa? Thanks

Hello Mohammed! Yes sure thing once I do will let you all know...very soon we all will ! 🙏.

That means all of us gave interview in Sharjah on 20th October and still waiting for final contracts.. ... ..

Hello Everyone! God is awesome! All that faith and prayers paid off.12:05 today I GOT MY OFFICIAL CONTRACT!GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!🙏!Thank you Father.soooo excited...!!

Congratulations....thats awesome!!so what is the joining date they have given you..??

Joining date early January yet to be confirmed once visas are out :thanks:

Thank you so much😊

Thank you all. I hope you get your contracts soon!! Congrats Flomat! Wishing you all the best of luck in this job. Date has been confirmed for me. Will be flying 4th Of Jan...eeeeek  :D  It still feels surreal :D Keep me posted about you all :)

WoW...so soon...Well done!...indeed,so surreal.Im also flying out on the 13th...for sure..will update y'all...hope to see you in the sunshine :top:

Congratulations for you Flomat..So happy to hear from you guys. I have received my final contract as well on the same day Wed 26th December. Waiting for the visa and flight information. Flowmat..which subject r u teaching?  Did you get your visa or school location?
All the best

Thank you so much! Congratulations to you happy Fr you! Well done!! As Fr me visas not yet but I'm flying out on the 13th.as Fr location you only get given a location if you pass your medical examination and you are clean you're good to go.I by the way am an English teacher.are you traveling with dependants?

I am a biology teacher and my family will catch me later  after settling down May be a couple of months. Does this mean that all people are asked to be in Abu Dhabi then to be relocated after medical check?

Oh that's lovely...yes all in Abu Dhabi then next is job location after your medical!

Seems like your steps are moving along side with mine..keep in touch and let me know if you received your visa and flight information.

God bless you

Yes and you do the same.Thank you Mohammed I definitely will let u know! I receive. :gloria

Hii all...even i recieved my contract today though its dated 26th december...

Okay great...let me know once visas n tickets are done and I will do the same :)

Sirely i will...

Congratulations Adiyo..all the best for you ✌

Anyone from India got Visa , attended interview in September?

Anyone from India got Visa , attended interview in September?

I attended interview in october and got contract yesterday...

Hi,

I had my interview end of September in Manchester for the TTP in UAE. I received my final contract around end of November. I have been told that my visa has been completed last week. I am waiting for my tickets now, but for some reason it is taking longer than expected. I am meant to fly out this Saturday. Anyone else on the same boat as me?

Thanks

Hi,

I had my interview end of September in Manchester for the TTP in UAE. I received my final contract around end of November. I have been told that my visa has been completed last week. I am waiting for my tickets now, but for some reason it is taking longer than expected. I am meant to fly out this Saturday. Anyone else on the same boat as me?

Thanks

same here, waiting for visa and tickets!

Are you from the UK? And were you meant to fly out on the 5th January too?

How long have you been waiting? Rath

Hey, I am supposed to be flying out on Saturday too! Haven't received my ticket/ visa as yet.