Nurse Zayed Military Hospital

Hello! IŽm a portuguese nurse and I applied for a job offer in Zayed Military Hospital, in AD. Does anyone know the hospital?  Please, help me ;) Thank you very much!

Hi there!!!!!!!
Im jay im filipino and im also working in the same company Global Medical Solutions LLC. Your offer is good since uae is a free tax country and if ur single status.......just search a flat or accommodation that is suitable to your budget.........will u be assign in abu dhabi? or in their branches like al ain or sharjah? U can keep in touch with me in my whats app  at **** or if u have viber or skype just let me know........thnxs........

Hello
Yes I live in Abu Dhabi and know ZMH , what exactly do you want to know about it ?
You may e mail me all your questions and I would be happy to help
my e mail is :***
Please mention Zayed Military Hospital in the subject so that I know its you

Good luck

Hi bestman38,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Why communicating by email? I think that it would be wiser to communicate here on the forum so as other members wondering about this hospital can obtain their answers here? :) What do you think? ;)

Priscilla

You sure are right , so what info do you need about ZMH ?

Hi bestman38,

Actually i don't have questions about NZM Hospital as i am a member of the Expat.com team, i am here only to guide members. ;)
I will let the member dcarrujo and other members to ask you their questions directly here instead.

Thank you for your help and have a nice day  :)

Priscilla

Hi!!! I'm Portuguese nurse and also answered a vacancy for zayed military hospital, and I have many questions!
1. How many hours of work per day? And a week?
2. How is the work environment?
3. We can use the phone while working? 4. How many patients per nurse?
5. How are the facilities in the hospital?

Sorry for so many questions. But while doing research on the net did not find any information about the hospital!
Thanks
😊

Hi all i am mbbs holder with 6 years experience i have received a offer letter from zmh, i am very keen to join it. But i have not cleared my haad exam in 1st attempt exam done in mumbai after a oral interview in which i have cleared. Is there a 2nd attempt for haad. If ever whom do i need to contact. Please help.
Thanking you all...

hello , may I know how you applied for a position of a Nurse in Zayed Military Hospital?

Thanks ^_^

hello dr.wasim,,,
can u tell in details about ur HAAD exam experience and wat u found difficult there,,,and why do u thnk u failed in ur first attempt...

thanks a lot

Hi to all.. We have been selected at ZMH al ain  and most probably arriving at the end of this month .. So can some one let me know how can I found a flat near hospital and other stuffs ?

Hello Dr. Wasim  ..how u r good...can u write ur whattsapp number plz so that we can interact. ....or ur imo number plz

Thanks
Dr.sagir

Hi everyone,

@ Dr.sagir - It's better to ask the contact number of dr wasim by private messages as it's not recommended to post it on the forum for the security of members.

Thank you

Stéphanie

How u applied to ZMH . I want to apply.please give me the details to ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Anyone please tell me how to apply in Zyed military hospital UAE . I am a nurse.Currently working in Abudhabi.Please give me a details to***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i have sent to you some information on e-mail regarding job at ZMH

Any job vacancy for staff nurse. ..hw to apply?

How u applied

Hi, May I know how can I apply to ZMH?

May i know how can i apply Zyed military hospital UAE? Thanks in advance 😊

Hi how did you apply for Zayed military hospital?

Hi, May I know how can I apply to ZMH? I have MOH, DHA license  .

Search Google best way

Hi Saumya,

https://emitachealthcare.com/life-at-ehs/careers/

Hi . Please help me  how to apply registered nurse vacancy in zayed military hospital. Where I can send the resume

Hi . Please help me  how to apply registered nurse vacancy in zayed military hospital. Where I can send the Resume??
Hi daviddena0,

Welcome to expat.com!

Maybe you could contact the hospital and ask for vacancies or a contact to send you resume.

Vero
Expat.com team

How to apply for ZMH. im a nurse. kindly help

How to apply for ZMH. im a nurse. kindly help
-@Aishuraja

Easy - Read the thread and it tells you

Hai

May I know how to apply for a nursing position in this hospital ?

iI would really want to work there.Can I get some advice?

Hello shymashaina,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly read Vero's message again.

Maybe you could contact the hospital and ask for vacancies or a contact to send you resume

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

How to apply for nursing position?

@shymashaina from my understanding..if you are a

registered nurse you have to have bachelor's degree. Apply for nursing position online and then have to get approval from health/nursing department AFTER you have a job offer

Hi how did you apply for Zayed military hospital?
-@nurse2008

You would have to apply from their online portal.. go to the website and find Careers. Search nursing jobs available

@Remya Suresh

Many ways.  By applying to recruitment ads, send cv directly to managements, or by recommendations from dear and near ones etc.. are the main ways to apply.

@MHD_NAZ  hi

@MHD_NAZ  where  to send you a cv ?

@Assma Benhassine

Dear Assma,

Am not a recruiter and am not working in this field. No need to send me your cv. Try yourself. All the very best.