MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

Expert Internatiinal

Ok. Thanks @ N Maan 😊

N Maan wrote:

Hello friends....got confirmation from my agency today....forwarded them requested documents....hope rest of the process will be smooth

What documents they asked for?

Received mail today that I got recommended by MoE for hiring..

km_najma wrote:

Received mail today that I got recommended by MoE for hiring..

Agency,  Subject and venue of interview pls.

Congratulations... Do u have previous experience of teaching in uae?

@R31.....degree transcripts passport photo medical questionaire available at moe site and moe introduction form
@Rajeshhindi...no i dont have any uae teaching experience

@ N Mann: Thanks for the info regardimg docs.

Any idea regarding the results of 31 March mumbai?

Hi all,
Expat International is my agency and they informed me that delhi results are out and mumbai results will be declared by Friday or saturday.

I also recieved a mail from world teachers regarding being recommended for a job offer post the Delhi interview on 29th March. In addition to degree transcripts and moe intro and medical history form, they've also asked for IELTS certificate. I've applied for Biology teacher post. I was wondering if all applicants have been asked for IELTS certificate. I haven't given the exam as yet, any idea how long it takes to get the results?

No IELTS is asked only for English candidates.My agency didn't ask anything like that

Hi all,

As far as I know, every subject teachers are required to give their IELTS certificate. English teachers should submit it at the time of interview but other subject teachers get enough time to submit it.

One of my friend, maths teacher, has been working in Dubai for moe for 3 months and he is asked to provide his IELTS before 6months of his tenure.

It takes 13 days for the Ielts result after the exam. Im not sure about the online mode.

Is there any one who applied through Astute agency and got the Mumbai (1/04/2019) result?

No result for Mumbai candidates till now... Waiting... Expecting on this Friday or saturday

Anyone from Phoenix @  New Delhi batch of 29th March?

Update:

Received confirmation from agency.
Subject : Biology
Venue : New Delhi
Date : 29 March 2019

which agency

ss1992 wrote:

which agency

Phoenix

Oh thanks a ton for informing. If that's the case then I'll wait for the initial offer letter from MoE before investing in an exam like IELTS. My recruitment agency hasn't got back to me regarding by when the initial moe offer letter can be expected.

Fran_79 wrote:

Oh thanks a ton for informing. If that's the case then I'll wait for the initial offer letter from MoE before investing in an exam like IELTS. My recruitment agency hasn't got back to me regarding by when the initial moe offer letter can be expected.

I have not been asked for IELTS. It seems requirement of IELTS is not for all but requird on case-to-case basis.

Hi..I got mail to attend the training program. can you please guide me how the process takes place/

Hi i got interview date for training assessment program. can you please explain me the complete process?

rahila_naseeha wrote:

Hi..I got mail to attend the training program. can you please guide me how the process takes place/

Training program for what?

I applied for the Computer Science TTP. Anyone here same boat as mine?

For IELTS we can give within 6 months of joining

Did anyone who applied for TTP got email for the assessment day interview in UAE.

Math graduate teacher training program assessment,

R u a local candidate Ms. Rahila.
I have also applied for science ttp.
And got email for ttp assessment.
I have send a personal message.
Kindly check

Hi there. I received an email yesterday for assessment on May 1. But they also said to wait for the interview date. How about you?

What is this ttp is there going to be an exam again ?

any one who had interview at Mumbai(1/04/2019)?

Yes.. I had my interview for English at Mumbai on 01.04.19

result?

I have not got it yet.

The UAE Ministry of Education has recently updated the documents process, and if you are receiving this email it means that your application may be affected. Please take the time now to read the updated "MOE - Checklist" and "MOE - Authentication Guide" that are attached to this email.

What is the main change?

The main change is the timing of some of your document submissions. A few documents are now required earlier in the process, including your birth certificate and your authenticated/attested highest degree. UAE MOE will no longer issue a contract until both of these documents are received. Please read the complete details in the attached "MOE - Checklist" and "MOE - Authentication Guide".

If you have already received your contract, these documents must now be submitted as soon as possible.

Hi there,

I am done with my interview on 1st April in Mumbai, waiting for offer letter. I am an English teacher. Could you help me.

Hi Flomat,  I am waiting for offer letter as I cleared my interview on 1st April. Will it take time.

Hi just get all your paper work ready and send it to the Agency

have you got the result of Mumbai(1/04/2019)?