MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

I think summer holidays have started thus the layed back attitude.
I have even asked my agency if they can tell expected time based on previous experiences, but no reply

IELTS score to be submitted within 6 months of appointment right? Or is it mandatory initially?

You are ryt,I am also from worldteachers,my subject is Ict,other agencies told teachers IELTS is not compulsory for Ict teachers but worldteachers asking IELTS certificate too.

What is your subject?

Anybody is from worldteachers with Ict subject?

I teach mathematics. Graduate teacher. My agency is Astute and they have not instructed me of any such requirement as of yet

I am also with Astute. For science graduate teacher. We have to submit IELTS score within 6 moths before arriving to UAE.

Before arriving or after arriving at UAE?

*** is my number if anyone wanna talk about it.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Before arraiving. I will copy the message what my agency has sent to me.

IELTS is not required until you arrive in the UAE.  You need to complete this within 6 months of arriving in the UAE.

Understand the meaning of the message you have sent Sanzak. It means after arriving to UAE, you have 6 months to complete IELTS.

Okay. Thank you.

I am also from world teachers for ICT

Did anyone recieve initial offer so far?

No.

hi what is the medical test for teachers(senior classes) required for residence visa?

Hello , I have been recommended for the job offer but didnt recieve initial offer letter since last two weeks. I have sent the requested documents already. Anyone else in the same boat, I appeared for the interview on 9th March in Sharjah.

Cheers

@gikian congrats.
Did they ask for the IELTS

Did they ask you to send them your documents? If yes then they are probably issuing your initial contract. In my case, I received the initial offer the same day they told me I was recommended for a job position.

Does anyone know if they provide visa for spouse too?

Yes I gave them all the documents as they asked, IELTS, PCC, Degrees, Transcripts, Employment Letter and Birth Certificate but I am still waiting for the initial letter through worldteachers.

Yes, I have read that they provide visas to spouse and upto three kids, all you need is a stamped verified marriage certificate from your country's foreign office.

Do we need to attest our certificates from UAE embassy. My certificates are Attested by Indian embassy. But in the initial offer letter it is shown to submit reciept of attested academic qualification and ifficial transcripts. I Don't understand what it means

Hi all

Does anyone know about the medical for teachers (senior grades)? Please reply

Medical all is done once you will reach UAE.
Regarding degree Attestation, we all have to attest our highest degree certificate from UAE Embassy and they will ask you this after final contract.
So better is to do it earlier so that you will not face any delay

Hello all
My consultancy conveyed me that 28 July is joining date.
But I want to join on 1 August if they will allow it but MoE has given the joining date 28 July

Can the referee form be filled by hand or it should be completed in computer itself?

Hi all,
In initial offer letter it says ‘Grade 1'. could any one  please explain what does that indicate?

Dear all,
Anyone selected in moe as teacher who already working in uae. Means local working candidates.
Kindly revert. Have u go offer or contract letter

I have a query if anyone can clarify
Some computer TTP teachers have asked direct joining and some have to go under training from 15 June.
If I have direct joining do I have to go for training also after joining moe?

Grade 1 means teaching
Grade 2 means admin staff

Have u got ur contract letter?

Kindly let me known when u got ur initial offer and when u received ur contract letter?
Kindly revert

No only initial offer letter
Waiting for contract

Dear syed,
Kindly let me known when u got ur initial offer and when u received ur contract letter?
Kindly revert

Dear dyed,
When u received ur initial offer??

Dear syed,
When u got ur initial offer??
Because I got on 3rd April. Still waiting for contract

After one week of submitting documents but don't get panic if you haven't received
It is time consuming process

For final contract it will take 1or 2 months

This time MoE are sending final contract to the batch selected in January so batch wise they are sending
Most probably we will get by end of June

Thanks syed,
I got initial offer on 3rd April.
When u got ur initial offer??