MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

By mail from moe

31 march. Mumbai. I got info by mail from moe

Hello Aswety
I heard that MoE will organize local interviews in August 2019.Please kindly send a message to Mrs.Christelle Ribbens at this email:[email protected] will inform you very fast.
Thanks

Hey,
Any update on final contract and rejection process?
Please reply!!

Anyone applied through Pure Talent Agency ?

Me

can i have your contact number please ?

Watsapp also same.

From where you got this information

Hello
Is your interview date confirmed already?

Anyone still at  'CV successfully screened IN '  ?

Hi,

Can u plz tell the timings for the training and ur subject?

I didn't get offer letter,but  I got a call today that they will confirm me for the training on 18 August,

I am in Dubai on visit visa,for chemistry,any idea where to attend training?

Thanks in advance

It's most likely that your training will be in sharjah institute of science and technology (maliha road). It is at this location now, but not sure of they would change it for any reason. Timings are from 9 to 2pm, sunday to thursday, for 8 weeks.

8 weeks training? For ttp?

Is there anyone here who is waiting for final contract and expected to go on 25th august? Talking about qualified teachers and non TTP.

Please drop me a PM.

Hamza.

Did anyone fail the pre employment check after getting initial offer but couldn't get final contract?

It was 8 for me. They might change it though.

Aswty same here

Which position did you apply for ?

Hi,

Anyone knows any agencies in India or Use for recruiting Business studies Teacher for MOR

Anyone attended the interview on 30th of july in sharjah?

Mr.Mohamed, could you kindly tell me the name for the agency you dealt with to finalaize your recruitment process in MoE?

Hello everyone,
Could everyone mention the recruitment agency he worked with to finalise the MoE recruitment process as I don't any name for.
Kind regards

Same. I've got a mail saying that the tentative date for the training will be August 18. But there is no other information as to when or where. Any idea ?

Were you sent an email with the details on venue and timing?

S555Awan wrote:

Hi,

Can u plz tell the timings for the training and ur subject?

I didn't get offer letter,but  I got a call today that they will confirm me for the training on 18 August,

I am in Dubai on visit visa,for chemistry,any idea where to attend training?

Thanks in advance

I have also received an email saying that my Training will be on August 18. Was anything mentioned about the location or timing?

What is your subject?

I applied directly through moe website. People are saying that applying directly is a waste of time is it correct or not?

Further I want to know that will I get interview call from moe directly or I have to apply through any agency? I am from pakistan there is no local agency here and I wanr my interview to be held in uae.

Please recommend any agencies from which I can apply

Hey do you got yoir interview call?

Dear Bro, I am from India and I have applied through seekteachers , which is based in UK..Try their website..I heared that some indian agencies were asking agency fees.. i think seekteachers service is better.

So is it correct that applying directly through moe will be of no good?

Is there still any local expat  TTP Graduates applicants ( residing in UAE )   didn't get any interviews and waiting  ?

Aswty Have you got your interview did your status change from screened in ?

No interviews yet.

Did someone join the TTP training that started today?

Any updates from those who are still waiting?

Cheers

I got Contract Letter first week of July mentioned TTP as 18 August but still didn't get any ticket and visa.
now my agency told me new date will be second week of September.

Please suggest what could be done.

yasmeensyed wrote:

Dont worry
Today January candidates got final contract and you can imagine it will take time 1-2 months
By June you will get coz mobilization dates are
Summer Mobilization

Ø  28th July 2019
Ø  18th August 2019
Ø  25th August 2019
Ø  15th September 2019
Ø  22nd September 2019
All selected candidates have to join

i have final offer and suppose to join on 18 August but agency told me it is rescheduled and next date is 15 Sep.
what i will do ?  as i have resigned from my current job. am i surely in?

Hi ...could I be added to a wats app grp...I went for my interview on 31st March 2019 in Delhi and now I am awaiting for my tickets n visa. Will be traveling with husband and son. My agency is Astute. Regards.

Did u get ur final contract?did ur agency tell u about ur traveling date?

Yes...my agency mailed me dates as mentioned below:-

Dates

21st July 2019
28th July 2019
18th August
25th August
15th September
22nd September

I chose 18th August joining..but they told some days back that the joining is getting delayed...I just wished to be added to a wats app group, if any, to know how much time it will take...what's the current status n all ...as I have to move with my family....we have wrapped up from our base country....