Initial offer letter from ESE

Hello teachers,
Is there any teacher (regular  or TTP) who has got their initial offer letter with ESE/MOE.

Did you get your Contract?

If so, kindly respond.

Thanks in advance.

I submitted all my docs to them last June but still no initial contract yet.

Hi hellowork
When was your interview?
After that did they ask for few other documents?
whats ur subject?

I applied for English Teaching position. My interview was last June. I also got my results the next day. Yeah, they asked for the some documents. They said it's necessary to process your application. However, I haven't gotten my initial offer after I submitted everything.

Exactly what I'm experiencing too. No information till now.

I submitted all my documents in June as well, and I'm still waiting for the initial offer 🤷🏻‍♀️

Any ttp candidates here waiting for their final contracts?

I m chemistry teacher any vacancies

Hi, has anyone who was interviewed in july / August received any offer letters yet or any news ?

My interview was on July got my results after tht no updates wherever I contact them ,they tell me that it under process
My subject is computer science

They tell me the same thing. I see that many agencies are doing another round of interviews for the ESE. Yet... we still wait...

I have applied directly not through agent
May I know your subject please

I interviewed for early years

You guys may not have heard but other posters & myself have been told by our agencies that the ESE are cancelling the TTP programme.

Yes, this is true. I received an email saying that the training will now be school centered.

Thats interesting, i didnt hear this. Would that mean directly applying to schools to be trained by them?

I think the application will still be the same. It's the TTP that will be different.

Hi! Anyone who received updates from ESE?

No, Have you ?

Me too nothing,have any one

Just got an email late last night about the TTP Online Meeting and another demo.

I saw online that they were looking for computer science TTP to start immediately/January 2022.

Hi Hellowork

Another demo ....Best of Luck!

Thanks!

have u received your initial contract with ese

Not yet. I am not even sure what will happen after this demo. Honestly, they are wasting the applicant's time and effort.

Yes they are..too much stress

I just had my interview with ESE. They said that they will be sending an email confirmation after 3-4 days. Meaning, after all those weeks of processing the documents needed as they have required before,my application is still not sure and can possibly be rejected. This is the most unprofessional team I have encountered.

I received email 21 sep that I have been selected as Math teacher i sent my documents  waiting for the initial offer letter

I signed my initial letter 2 years ago with MOE , then everything stopped because of COVID and this month only, I received an email from ESE with the candidate form to fill it and send it back. They said TTP is going to be at schools and they will check the form for my suitability for the position.

I really need to know whether I'm going to repeat the whole process with ESE or not ??

Am I going to have another interview? Or they are going to proceed because I was accepted before?
Very confused

Any one in the same boat?

Alaa Salem wrote:

I received email 21 sep that I have been selected as Math teacher i sent my documents  waiting for the initial offer letter

Hi Alaa
When did you have your interview?
Was it with MOE or ESE ?

The interview was 5th sep
With ESE I applied through Agency

Hellowork...are you in the UAE currently? And did you apply for English TTP?

Same with me. I just had my interview again last Thursday. They said that the job confirmation will be after 3-4 days. Unfortunately, even if they told me I passed months ago, and sent them all the documents as they have instructed, my application was not confirmed yet. So it can all go to waste.

Hi! Yes, I am in UAE right now. I applied for English Teacher.

Thanks for replying Hellowork. I'd really appreciate it if you could brief us on how the demo is done? Do they give you a topic to teach or do you have to pick one yourself? Also, since you applied for English Teacher, I assume you have some experience teaching in schools as well as an Education degree? I'm applying for English Graduate Teacher TTP, as I do not have a B. Ed/ PGCE. I have a CELTA certification and IELTS bandscore of 8

I don't think you will have to attend another interview Sarah. If next ttp batch is not filled, they will consider you.
And all the other steps that you did with moe right from filling the documents, police clearance etc should be repeated with ese.
Which subject are you?

You had a second interview ??
When did you have your first interview?
Did MOE send you an initial offer?

hellowork wrote:

Same with me. I just had my interview again last Thursday. They said that the job confirmation will be after 3-4 days. Unfortunately, even if they told me I passed months ago, and sent them all the documents as they have instructed, my application was not confirmed yet. So it can all go to waste.

You had a second interview ??
When did you have your first interview?
Did MOE send you an initial offer?

Greesh49 wrote:

I don't think you will have to attend another interview Sarah. If next ttp batch is not filled, they will consider you.
And all the other steps that you did with moe right from filling the documents, police clearance etc should be repeated with ese.
Which subject are you?

English Teacher
I passed my assessment and interview on visit visa. When I was back to my home country, I received my initial offer.
This was 2 years ago.
Since then, I haven't received any updates because of the current circumstances.