MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

I m also in the same boat.still I didn't receive the final contract.

Could you please add me in your whatsapp group *** in such a way that I l get the updated information

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details only through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hai, I have attended for the Computer Science TTP interview with the MOE on January 2019.Everything was successful and I got my initial offer and sent all documents required. But, still haven't received my final contract.

Has anyone got their final contracts yet?

Congratulations to all candidates that received their final contracts and those that will be flying out this weekend.  I just wanted to know if anyone from Worldteachers has received their final contract

Dear,

I have applied through MOE portal, got my initial contract, then they asked me to attend Training session (June). even though, they yet did not finish my visa/final contract process. I been told in the email that they will finish these things during my training therefore I resigned from my job. Any case similar to mine

yes many of the direct applicants are in the same boat. So go ahead and attend training.

Yes yes I have done this and looking forward to see you there

Posts with contact details are removed as soon as a team member sees them.

I received an email today asking attested bachelor's degree and transcript beside other documents. Did you guys get that too ?

Posters - please be careful of spammers promoting agencies but posing as helpful WA groups.
Looks like we have some trying a scam here

Abod93x wrote:

Dear,

I have applied through MOE portal, got my initial contract, then they asked me to attend Training session (June). even though, they yet did not finish my visa/final contract process. I been told in the email that they will finish these things during my training therefore I resigned from my job. Any case similar to mine

Hi! I am also waiting for the final contract from MOE so I did not resign to join the training on June 18th because HR's previous emails highlighted not to resign before we receive the final contract. I spoke to MOE call center three times as well and they all advised the same thing. I sent two emails to HR to ask for their advise and update on the status of the contract but no reply at all.

ahmadsameen wrote:

I received an email today asking attested bachelor's degree and transcript beside other documents. Did you guys get that too ?

The attested bachelor's degree and transcript was requested from me in HR's very first email. Both of them were on the list of required documents on their first email.

I have them all. I was requested to attest the highest degree which i did. Have to get bachelor's and transcript attested.

ahmadsameen wrote:

I have them all. I was requested to attest the highest degree which i did. Have to get bachelor's and transcript attested.

Yes. The degree has to be attested by UAE. Luckily, I had mine attested by the UAE embassy in my home country before I went to Abu Dhabi 5 years ago so everything was ready.

Have you received your final contract? Im still waiting for mine. I received and signed the initial offer on 26th May. My interview was on 1st May 2019.

I have been emailed yesterday asking for these documents. I think once I upload them all, they will be sending in the contracts. However, i have beeb asked to join the training in 18th June,  so that is what am going for.

My initial offer letter came on 4th April. I was interviewed on March 23rd. How about you?

ahmadsameen wrote:

I have been emailed yesterday asking for these documents. I think once I upload them all, they will be sending in the contracts. However, i have beeb asked to join the training in 18th June,  so that is what am going for.

My initial offer letter came on 4th April. I was interviewed on March 23rd. How about you?

I was interviewed on 1st May 2019 and the initial offer was sent to me on 26th May 2019.
The invitation to join the training which will start on 18th June was emailed on 5th June.
I really want to join the training but 3 different persons in MOE hotline advised me not to resign from my current job until I receive the final contract. I emailed MOE HR twice but no reply from them as to what I should do so I have not resigned yet and will join in the next training program.

Well you don't really know when the next training will begin. So if you can wait for the next session then it's fine. Otherwise, my advice would be to join it asap.

I Know, I took the risk to be honest but in their email they said that visa/final contract will be finalized during the training time. Therefore I took the decision to resign :D

Abod93x wrote:

I Know, I took the risk to be honest but in their email they said that visa/final contract will be finalized during the training time. Therefore I took the decision to resign :D

I really wanted to do that as well because they did mention in the email that we can join while the contract/visa is under process but I got worried as HR did not reply to my emails for follow up. I also asked them twice to confirm if I can indeed resign without the final contract but no reply.  :(

They mentioned in the email that the next training is around October or November (TBD). Hopefully we would all receive the final contract and more information this week.

I am excited for you as you will begin training the day after tomorrow!  :D:one

If you don't mind, will you please update me how the first day would go?  You can send me a message here.

Goodluck to you on Tuesday!  :)

Thank you so much and I hope also they get back to you with more information, for sure I will keep you updated regarding all the details specially the first day of training as I do hope to receive more information from them.

Thank you again and nice to meet you

For ttp 18th June they have sent email today with details

uaeteacher2019 wrote:

For ttp 18th June they have sent email today with details

Hi! thanks for the update. I still have not received anything. Is the email for TTP13 or the final contract?

Hello, may I know if you are from L3 batch?

ffawzie wrote:

Hello, may I know if you are from L3 batch?

My offer letter says TTP13. My interview was on 1st May.

Yes it's for the ttp13
Just they have mentioned the timing and schedule for the training.

uaeteacher2019 wrote:

Yes it's for the ttp13
Just they have mentioned the timing and schedule for the training.

Thanks for replying! I think I did not get the email because I will not be joining tomorrow as Im still waiting for the final contract.

If you are starting tomorrow, happy joining and good luck!  :)

Hi everyone! Good morning! Has anyone received the final contract yet?

No
What about you ?

Does anyone know why the contract is delayed?

Ansifkp wrote:

No
What about you ?

No. Also still waiting for it. In the previous posts someone mentioned the final contract takes around 3-4 weeks and some else mentioned 1-2 months. This week is my third week of waiting so I'm hoping that we all receive it soon.

Did you join the training which started today?

Ansifkp wrote:

Does anyone know why the contract is delayed?

hi. I think it's not delayed. it might be their normal time frame. someone on this thread mentioned it takes 3-4 weeks someone else said 1-2 months.

Not really cause some of us have been waiting for more than 2 months (Myself it's been 3 months now ) I just think that MOE is slow in processing and eventually they will come through . Hopefully with schools closing and the TTP guys starting their training and their contracts being done at the training . Things will get done faster .

Seems as if those that appeared in India , their contracts are almost complete with and few are outstanding. And with prayer they may be dealing with the outstanding batch of those that appeared in the UAE

sagirl92 wrote:

Not really cause some of us have been waiting for more than 2 months (Myself it's been 3 months now ) I just think that MOE is slow in processing and eventually they will come through . Hopefully with schools closing and the TTP guys starting their training and their contracts being done at the training . Things will get done faster .

Seems as if those that appeared in India , their contracts are almost complete with and few are outstanding. And with prayer they may be dealing with the outstanding batch of those that appeared in the UAE

Sorry to hear you have been waiting that long. Im also in the TTP batch that's been invited to attend the training which started today but I didn't join because HR said in their only 2 emails to me that I shouldn't quit my job without receiving the final contract first. Three different persons who answered the MOE hotline when I called advised the same thing. They also said that the final contract really takes time but they didnt give a time frame how long.

I just sent a follow up email to HR this morning but still no reply.

Im hoping and praying that we all receive it soon.  :)

Did anyone attend the training ?

I believe there are two persons in this thread who confirmed they would attend the training. Hopefully we can get an update.  :)

I had my first day of training. It was an intro session. Things are all fine and good. Training is in sharjah. Please drop in any questions you have.

I attended it as well. Two days of induction and then we'll be trained respectively according to our subjects.  Loved the way trainers are so supportive

Hi! Thank you for updating us!

Did you receive the final contract before you joined the training?

Im just getting anxious as some people seem to have been waiting for it for 3 months now.  :(

Dear Friends,

At first they are giving me 16 june for visa and travelling ticket now they are saying confirm 23 june let see it happen or not.

Subject : Physics

Applied Position : TTP

Please whose gone through these process of visa and tickets then TTP program Please share there experince , Does any one have idea which cities these training program would happen.

Whose ever go through this proceducre please contact me to get further information..

Feel Free to ask help of still experince i faced.
MOE is taking to much time to do his process so keep calm.

I shall be very thanks ful to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Zayad

You obviously will revive the contract before you join. It will take time. It took over 2 months for me