MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

Can you please tell me the dress code for ladies?

Hello all
Going through the conversations I assume that some of you have been inducted in the training on June 18th. If so, please let me know about the accommodation and all. Is MOE providing any accommodation to the non-UAE persons? What about Visa processing (work permit)?

Thanks

I think MOE will provide one meal and accommodation for the first week.Later that we are on our own

I believe that we will be provided with a one-month accommodation.

Hi all
Is there anyone from non TTP batch who was interviewed in the UAE (Sharjah) that has heard anything regarding final contracts. Does anyone know if the MOE will finally be sending Final  contracts to those that appeared in the UAE . My agency is just telling me I have to wait and not giving me any further information.

So far it only seems like the ones in india and Mumbai were getting the contracts

Any update from the MOE regarding the official contract ?

No update..

Does anyone got the final contract from the computer science subject ?

can you add me in the whatsapp group too?

Can someone add me into whatsapp group? cheers

May I know more about you? I shall add u in the group if u hv not joined.

Sajham wrote:

Hai
I am sham from India, attended the interview on Mumbai 0n 30th March got selected for Teacher in Design Technology, Expecting to fly out on August 17th. Could you please add me in the Whatsapp group (my number is ***).

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Posts with contact details are removed from the forums for safety reasons

Sajham wrote:

Hai
I am sham from India, attended the interview on Mumbai 0n 30th march got selected for Teacher in Design Technology, Expecting to fly out on August 17th. Could you please add me in the Whatsapp group

Any one who attended interview at Sharjah for ttp computer teacher have received final contract?
I attend on 6 April and my consultancy conveyed me that 18 August is the expected date of joining but till now I am just waiting for my final contract

Yes I am . I attended the interview at Sharjah for computer science TTP...I got the initial offer letter. But still waiting for the final contract.My mobilization date is also on Aug 18

Can you please add me in the Whatsapp group?

Hi

Have you got the final contract/approval?

Nopz

Please add me also in the whatsapp group...I have got selected as a computer science teacher

Hello everyone.

Today I came to know that some candidates got email from agency or MoE that after pre employment check application has been rejected.
I heard these candidates have received initial offer letter but aftrr pre employment check applicatn has been rejected.
Is this true?
Anyone is having any information regarding this.

Any updates on final contract?

Hi everone ,

Just found this thread and saw there are many people waiting in anticipation.
Congrats to those who are selected.
Looks like you people had gone far ahead than me.

I applied through MOE Website for Design Technology Graduate TTP and my C.V is screened IN.
Now the application status remains ' verifying profile and documents ' since May.

Is there anyone who has the status like me ?
How long do they keep this opening open ?
Is there any way i can check what had happened to my application ?
Toll Free number gives the same reply to wait since May.

With Best Regards ,

Aswty.

Dear all,
Anyone in this group who given interview at sharjah in February and march 2019. Waiting for contract ttp or non ttp.
Kindly share

I had interview on 9th March in sharjah. Got initial contract on 7th july and now waiting for the final contract. I hope to get everything done before mid august in order to join on 18th or 25th august. What about you?

U got initial offer or final contract?
I got initial offer waiting for final contract.
Have u received final contract on 7th july??

I am waiting for interview from MOE..I have applied April 2019 for computer science teacher position.My Application also screened In ...No other information..

How to join the whatsapp group?

Its in a pdf format, I can send it to you.

Its in a PDF document, I can send it to you or you can log in to the portal to access it.

Yes please. Can you send it to me so i can join the group

I got intial offer letter but rejected in pre employment process. In our group 4 rejected of total 8. 4 got final contract around 7 july

What was the reason for rejection?

Anyone from Sharjah interviews who has received final contract ?

I asked reason but they didnt gave

Any one applied directly to MOE and still waiting for interview ?

After September we can expect interview from MOE..

How did you get this information ?

I have got from my consultancy teach way

Hi Hashemi,
Sorry to hear about the rejection.
When and where was ur interview?
How did u come to know this?