MOE teaching position contracts Jan 2019

Biology

Then be patience, soon you will hear them.
Best of luck

Ok,
you must have interview in mumbai right?

Am in computer science.

Hello,
I have applied through an agency and my application status is verifying profile and documents.how long it takes to get a confirmation for interview?any suggestions?

Nim19 :

Hello,
I have applied through an agency and my application status is verifying profile and documents.how long it takes to get a confirmation for interview?any suggestions?

It takes probably two weeks to know if you are screened in and then you will be informed about the interview. In my case, I had applied in May 2018, called for interview in August, but it was postponed due to Ramzan holidays and after almost a year, now I am finally informed that my interview dates are 29 & 30 this month. Which means, you have to have a lot of patience.

Nim19 :

Hello,

By the way, which agency have you registered with?

In india the recruitment process will be done in 4 days from 29th march to 1st april, so if you fulfilling all the requirement's then soon you will hear the good news as 29th march is not far away.

My CV screening has done and got mail from them the upload documents .now verifying it.my agency has told the interview will be in march.just need to know how long the verification process takes.

I have just applied on 11th

Teach and explore

Verification took max 5 to 6 days I hope you have to wait till next mid week

I am yet to receive my transcript s of all the 3 degrees. What to do

Alrite...thank you for your kind reply...hope to c u all soon

Arabic transcript ?

Hai I am Annapoorna.

Is it difficult to work in uae moe schools. Can you please give me some hints. I am about to attend the interview on 1st April

Just upload the provisional this will not make any difference.

Difficulties are part of life, working hours in UAE MoE schools are somewhere more than regular schools nothing else. I hope if they are paying a good amount automatically they require more efforts from teachers.

Yah absolutely right.  Do all candidates who attended the interview are offered jobs.

Sorry to trouble you friend.

No sorry, we here all helpers to each other here from the same soil. May we all meet after posting there.

Hi sir March 2019 Iam going to attend interview Biology subject ,what base they will ask questions give some idea.

Mail me your query****

Moderated by Diksha 2 months ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details only through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

March 2019 NewDelhi going to attend interview Biology subject how they will ask questions I need some help

You may have received sample paper for your desired subject from the consultancy services you have applied through if not then mail me I can forward the same.

Sir if I don't upload my transcripts before interview, do they reject my application.

Because it is getting delayed as there is spelling mistakes in my degree certificate.

Can't be rejected for this as they have to check genuinity of education only so don't worry

Brother... Can u plz tell me whether MOE uae need any medical here in India?

Brother... Can u plz tell me whether MOE uae need any medical here in India?

No, medical test will be done in UAE after your arrival there and if you reports something positive they will sent you back within couple of days, As mentioned in there terms and conditions

transcripts not mandatory .....

Are you asking or confirming

Mr. Vipul Thanks for your immediate response. Are a teacher in uae

Mr. Vipul Thanks for your immediate response. Are a teacher in uae

NO I have applied first time for a teaching position in UAE belongs to delhi.

Oh! Nice. All the best

Thanks, All the best you too

Biology

Thanks

Which agency have u applied from?

CVS outsourcing