Epass is "pending documents"

Hi,

First time while the company was applying for pass, they didn't mentioned the type of pass and mom considered as s pass, they didn't had spass and it got rejected.  They applied for an Epass, it is showing that pending documents. They asked for my offer letter/contract and bank statement of the company and all. This is a small company, so I don't know how mom will verify the bank statement! Any idea how mom will verify the financial stability of the company? They badly need me to join soon, but visa is the problem!

A small local firm will be measured based on its local employees strength (hired local residents- citizens and PRs) as you said it's a newly start up firm, so they can provide their bank statement to MoM and employees details. Good luck

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Its there first oversees hiring. And they rest they have people for Singapore only. But they need one more person for eligibility of S pass quota. Long back they tried to hire an oversees employee(during their initial stage), even though the bank statement was given to mom, they rejected. So I am slightly worried about my epass. Now their financial state is comparatively better and they have local employees. Any idea how they will verify the financial stability of the company? Like they need some minimum balance in the account ?

Last time application was rejected due to quota issue as MoM has requirements to maintain the balance ratio of locals and FTs.

If you have strong experience on field which is in high demand then I don't see why you won't get pass approval.

But if the company doesn't maintain the ratio given by MoM then it's a problem. Secondly, lower salary is another major factor why many passes get rejected. It should be always match the market standard. Good luck

As per self assessment tool, with my salary and experience, I will get Epass. And I am the first oversees employee in that company. So ratio problem is not there. For the company, oversees hiring something is entirely new.

If you are eligible for EP then while filing your application, your employer should mention both S pass and EP, so let's MoM decide.

There are other several criteria based on work pass are approving. Good luck