Issue with Self Assessment Tool?

Hello everyone,

Apologies in advance if the question has been answered already, I could not find it in the forum.

I am looking for job in Singapore as a civil engineer and decided to use SAT in MoM website to find suitable salary range to apply for jobs with E pass.
Regardless of any information I provide (ex: age, qualification, experience, nationality) I end up with the same result (SGD 6500) for E pass.
I am wondering if the minimum salary for E pass is now increased to sgd 6500 from sgd 3600 or is there some issue with the SAT?

Thank you:)

The minimum for a fresh graduate is still S$3600/month, as far as I know. Maybe there is an issue with the SAT?

What I understood from your query is that when you put certain number of years experience, the salary range will vary for EP eligibility.

You can tweak the scenario, put your experience is 1yr or 2yrs then EP eligibility will appear around $4k.

e.g. if you have mentioned that your total years of experiences is 8yrs then your salary should be above $5k.

You can try the above scenarios to see if SAT gives you correct eligible work pass or not. Good luck