Entry visa

Hi All,

I have a question. After my 1 month stay in singapore i went out to jb for my visa extension. However during the come back time to singapore i was given only 1 week by the immigration officer with the stamp indicating ‘W'. Can i know if i will have problem to entry to singapore? Can i coming back to singapore after 3 months from the incident?

Thank you for the help.

They indicate with various stamps such as deportation, WXXXX means watch list or Banned.

So, better provide a valid reason to visit Singapore in near future.

Immigration officer can guess your purpose of visit I.e. Job Search, when you stayed more than a month then tried to extend your stay further by exiting at Woodland checkpoint to Johar, then entering again. Good luck

Will it be a problem to enter singapore again after 3 month? Will it affect the pass application? Thank you

I have responded already, that you must have a valid reason to visit Singapore.

The officer is going to ask the same question as I'm telling you. You can't say that to come here for visiting purposes or with similar intention as the officer can easily see your records. Good luck

Pikapika1234 wrote:

Hi All,

I have a question. After my 1 month stay in singapore i went out to jb for my visa extension. However during the come back time to singapore i was given only 1 week by the immigration officer with the stamp indicating ‘W'. Can i know if i will have problem to entry to singapore? Can i coming back to singapore after 3 months from the incident?

Thank you for the help.

How many days/hours did you stay in JB before you returned to SG?