Work Holiday Pass

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all doing well.

I have just completed a Master's programme in the United Kingdom and I have the following doubt about the Work Holiday Pass:

The MOM website says:
''You can apply for a Work Holiday Pass under the Work Holiday Programme if you meet these requirements:
You are aged 18 to 25.
You are an undergraduate or graduate of a university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom or United States.
Your university is recognised by the government of the respective nine countries or regions.
For undergraduates: you have been a resident and a full-time student of the university for at least 3 months before applying for the pass.
For graduates: you were a resident and a full-time student of the university.''
https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permi … ligibility

1) What do they mean by 'resident'? Does this mean that I was physically attending the course instead of an online course? Or do they actually mean that you should have lived on the CAMPUS of the university?

2) I finished my master's programme last month. Until when can I apply? Is there no deadline? Do I just need to make sure that I have 18-25 years old?

Thank you in advance!

The WHV is not often discussed here - probably because it is not a common type of visa and the numbers are very limited.
If searching the forum for applicabl answers does not help, I think it is better you ask the relevant authorities (ICA and MoM).
In general, distant learning degrees are not recognised in Singapore, but I cannot tell you if this is also true for the WHV.