No IQAMA for more than a year. Need some urgent advice.

I'm 24yrs old. Philippine National and currently working as Forklift Technician on a small workshop. I've been working here in Riyadh for 3 years. I already finish my 1st contract which is 2 years. so I came back with a new employer and working for him for 1 year and 1 month now.

The problem is.
Since I came. I never got my IQAMA. or never been process I can say. but I'm always reminding him about it since its very important for every expatriate. and I do work outside a lot. so there's a big chance that some police patrol will randomly inspect me.

What I like to know is.
What are the choices I have in my current situation? I'm planning to go to POLO(Philippine Overseas Labor Office) but before that. I would like to know at least what will gonna happen next.

What I want is.
if I file a complaint to my employer. is there a chance that I can go home to my country(Philippines) because I'm not planning to work for him anymore. I'm so done about his crap.

Hope someone can give me a legal advice about this. MANY THANKS! :D

hello.. why don`t you just resign and ask your employer to terminate your service and issue for your a final exit visa?
is there any outstanding obligations between you and your employer?