Delay in FIN number

My profile was applied on 25th of august.3 weeks have gone and still I have not received my FIN number,is this normal  or how long would it take.i went through some of the topics but could not find delay in FIN.can anyone clear my doubt.
Thanks in advance

What do you mean by your profile was applied for FIN number? Who applied and for what?

The FIN is issued soon after an employer submits an EP application for you - normally a few days, at most a week.
You should ask the employer to retrieve the FIN and give it to you.
If they refuse to give it to you, this is a strong hint that something is fishy (e.g. the employer not honest). In this case you can also contact MoM to get your FIN.

Hi! I am just confused. Is this also the same when an employer applied for working pass and FIN should immediately sent to employee? In my case, I asked my employer for FIN as she said my work permit is pending for approval but I want to check it on EPonline. But she didn't gave me the FIN. What would be the possible reason for this?

There are obviously three possible reasons for this:

1. The employer has not submitted the application yet.
    Then you should ask them to submit it soon.

2. MoM has not issued a FIN yet.
    In this case the employer should contact MoM to ask for the reasons why.

3. The employer has the FIN, but does not tell you.
    You could get it from MoM (e.g. by logging into EPOnline with your passport number and/or application reference number, if that works).

How come I was issued a FIN while i apply for long term visit pass after ROM with my Singaporean wife? Can i search for job in Singapore with the FIN even though my LTVP is not approved for the second time I apply. Can I apply again and again until I get approval for the same please suggest.

FIN = Foreigner Identification Number
Every foreigner living in Singapore gets a FIN.
You can apply for jobs while holding an LTVP, but you need to apply for an LoC or proper work pass before you can start any job.

FIN number appear on your application "online" after applying for LTVP procedure, but, it will only get affected once ICA issue the FIN Card.
For working on LTVP since February 2019 ICA changed its policy for LTVP holders, now you just need to mention in your application if you need Pre-approved Letter of consent, once you mention your intention in your LTVP application or LTVP renewal application ICA issue the P-LOC, your employer only need to inform MOM that you are starting work for them.
No foreign worker levy (head count) apply to employer in terms of hiring LTVP holders.

Thank you very much for prompt reply. I applied before our ROM done and another time after immediate our ROM done. Second time also my LTVP not approved. What can I do now? Should I apply again? About Letter of consent who will issue that? Please advice.

If you LTVP not approved than there is no question about pre Approved Letter of Consent, you must have to have approved LTVP.

it is strange that your LTVP application not approved!

I suspect that you never processed pre-marriage LTVP Assessment which only done by you and your spouse online on ICA official website.
In this case, approval of your LTVP may take approx 6 months, may be less or more, its depend on ICA.

Thank you

Yes, I had processed pre-marriage LTVP Assessment on ICA official website.
I got the result with in a month which was not successful.
We had our ROM done last month in Feb 2019 and during then
I applied again for LTVP but not approved.
What should I do now?
Should I apply again after 6 months?

In this case, your spouse must visit ICA and ask about reasons behind of such unsuccessful outcomes.

Hope your spouse monthly salary is above requirement (5000 SGD) and your relationship is fairly long.

Good luck.

Nope, her monthly salary is not above requirement (5000 SGD) but our relationship is fairly long.She got HDB house and she is 60 years of age. In this case what can be done Sir please suggest.

ICA evaluate every application on it's own merit, their only consideration is to protect Singapore borders and citizens, also imply the policy of Govt.

In your case, (in my opinion) ICA not satisfied with your relationship, Also financial none of you can support each other.

I assume you are in your early 30s, the difference in age is alarming for ICA.

Chances are less of approval of LTVP, as it was unsuccessful previously on suspicion of genuity of relationship.

GOVT of Singapore is a kind of nany who take measures in to protect singaporeans and Singapore.

The last thing you may try, that ask your spouse to visit her local MP and ask for assistance, it might work but chances are very low.

Good luck

Thank you very much Sir for your suggestion.