Please suggest asap

Hi,

I'm currently working with one of good organization in Oman and its been 4 years here.

I recently gave my resignation as I want to go back my home country due to several reasons.

I have few questions and need your expert advise, please help:

1. I have adjusted my pending leaves with my notice period which is of 60 days as per contract. Is it legal to adjust the leaves as per labor law in Oman? Or company can ignore those leaves and force me to follow 60 days strictly? I must leave by mid Oct due to some personal reasons.

2. After sending my resignation my boss called me after few days and said that its fine. Company will take it further and I can make my further plans. But after 1 week company called me and saying not to leave due to access work and until they find a replacement. Can do this or force to do so?

3. My work permit is getting over in the first week of Nov. Can they ignore my resignation request and keep me in Oman until then against my will?

4. What can I do being an employee to make sure that my original request gets honored and I move out smoothly? I don't want to run away keeping in mind my good professional records!

Thanks you all and looking forward for suggestions...

I was expecting a reply but unfortunately no one turned up :(

Patience is a virtue.