My EPass is still Pending

hi Good day. I want to ask about EPass apoplication if how long does it takes? My agent applied for my pass last August 16. And I checked the status online and it is PENDING until now. Is there any problem with my documents? Is it still on processing? Should I wait a little longer? I also asked my agent about my pass, they said that maybe this week. Is it really that long to process it? thank you.

If you would have spend same amount of time to go through Singapore forum threads, you wouldn't have written this basic question.

We have even created a separate thread for that, see below link to understand how it works and what are the challenges or processes. I would recommend before you write any further question, spend sometime to go through our threads as we have addressed almost all questions an expat could have asked for. Good luck

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=773390

Please also note that an agent cannot apply for your work pass - only the company in Singapore who wants to employ you can. Many of these foreign agents are crooks who promise a lot and don't deliver - especially if they charge you for the visa applications (which is illegal, the - low - visa fee must be borne by the employer, by law).