I'm moving to Dubai. And i'm looking for a job

Dear all,
I'm looking for a job. I'm moving to Dubai. From Bangkok.
I have been working as Personal Assistant to Chairman, Business development, Sale executive, Marketing, Own business. I'm native Thai speaker, I can speak fair English and French. I can also work oversea and have a long stay there, looking for a job as Personal Assistant / Business development / Sale marketing / hotel and tourism...etc.
If you found any jobs which fit for me, please feel free to contact me. Any recommendation will be
highly appreciated!

Thanks and regards,
Airada ( Pooky )

I hope you are applying also on the many online job websites. Visit the big companies websites in Dubai, Such as Al Futtaim and the rest. Apply to some of the job listings on their websites as well as save your resume on their website. With your experience and other considerations you could find a job easily.

Don't forget indeed, Dubizzle, Bayt.com and the rest. There are always job opens there. And as a girl i can tell you it would be easy to land a job. However, if you are not in Dubai, that could limit your chances as most job postings will demand you to be available in the country. so if you are not, try and move there.

Good Luck.

Thank you so much for your advice. I will move to Dubai next month so i really need to get a job when i'm there but confuse about the visa.

You get the 90 days visa...so as to give you more time to find a job. Once you do find a job, the company hiring you would easily convert your visa to Work/Residency visa.

There is also news of the 6 months visa now for job seekers, but not sure if that visa is already being given. But for now the 3 months 90 days visa will be ur best choice to get when going to dubai.

Hi

Your advice help me a lot. Thanks again.

Thanks & Regard
Airada

Hi, What field of work you prefer and expected salary in US$ ? Sunny

Hi.
I am surprised that till today, I have not receive any reply for my DHA Licencing form, although, I had submitted on 14th Aug 2018.
Can any one tell me what I should do ? How many weeks it takes for DHA to reply back ?
Where to find the study materials for DHA Ophthalmology specialty exam ? Is there any coaching ?

Pls provide your contact number as we are looking for our shipping company in Dubai

Hello sir i am jaya from india me and my husband is deciding to move dubai for best job opportunities we both are from administration field job background.
what is right for us can we apply for job from india or can we can come dubai and we apply for job what is the best suggestions for us.
In November , december we are coming dubai is there any chance to get jobs there in this month.