DHA for doctors, failed twice

Hi Everyone,

My sister wrote DHA for General Practitioners and got failed twice. But she was confident enough both times. Is there a way, to approach the DHA team for re-assessment ? Because the effort and money and time is wasted all together.  We want to find a solution for this, which may help hundreds of people, who feel the same.

There is nothing in the guidelines of DHA testing that allows for a re-assessment.  They give you three attempts after which you cannot test again unless you upgrade your qualifications.

Having said that, you can try approaching them directly to see if they are willing to listen - but I would very much doubt it.  I haven't heard of anyone who has managed to convince them.  If anyone has a different experience, they can relate it here.

hi i have gone though same recently i appeared exam was out of my medical speciality ,but i did well and checked answers surely more then 65% i don't know why they failed my assessment its a money making business ,very sad

Hello.
Can anyone let me know, how many days after submission of DHA professional Licencing online form along with documents, one gets reply whether application is being accepted & forwarded to dataflow group or not ?
Since 2 weeks over but I have not received any reply from DHA.

Guess 3 weeks max mine they rejected first time so I paid again ,they love your money

Ok.
Do they send you email for acceptance or ?
Where to get the study material for ?
Is there any coaching for DHA exam or ?
Please let me know.

Check your inbox

Can you please let me know what study material to read for DHA Ophthalmology exam ? Where it is available ? Is there any coaching for it or ?

Hi..

Any leads on how to prepare for DhA Otolaryngology. Please help